Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

inactive script

edited March 2014 in General
the guy behind this is most likely neg

if you want access to those kindoms, the password should be the kd name unless the script has been edited.

Comments

• just checked out, the script has been edited and the kdname isnt the pass anymore.
  • As long as they are 250 land inacts id be happy if someone is running a script. Once they start building anything it becomes wrong.

Without them it would be like s2
  • Right now they are turning s1 into half multi half active... That's bad if you like alliances Lol
  • It sucked for some sectors getting filled up with these inactives as opposed to regular players.

Also, making a kd Late in the round meant you were in g2. Right narshe and Tim?

Neg won't admit to doing this nonsense (again)
  • Actually, after I died I landed in g1. However if I had died a week earlier I would have been g2 or g3.
  • Right now they are turning s1 into half multi half active... That's bad if you like alliances Lol
    Pretty sure neg said in another thread that he was going to see to it that noone stacked, pretty sure this is how
  • Even though this makes a premium group of great builders even more powerful as other sectors will have less resources to pool together to take down the big guys...
    Pretty sure neg said in another thread that he was going to see to it that noone stacked, pretty sure this is how
    I'd that's true, then he's a fucking moron haha last time this happened it was a god awful boring round
  • the guy behind this is most likely neg

if you want access to those kindoms, the password should be the kd name unless the script has been edited.
    thanks for confirming who the guy backstabbing me is

only told one person that and now i know for sure who to not tell anymore things to
  • Let's just clarify: shit like GoM happens because of friends. You make it so stacking can't happen, and I still have the same friends... But you have worse alliances. See the problem negger?
  • I guess we will now see who the better builder is?

The old school coward hiding behind alliances/friends or the new school player with nothing to lose.

I will finish this round number 1.
  • Fail logic zeal.

You have no friends.
  • Fail logic zeal.

You have no friends.
    Not true, me and viva have been bonding lately.
  • i am zeals friend and im awesome
  • I guess we will now see who the better builder is?

The old school coward hiding behind alliances/friends or the new school player with nothing to lose.

I will finish this round number 1.
    I'm going to make a quick copy of this for future threads filled with neg's butthurt
  • Neg will prolly rage quit a week out of noob.
  • Lol yea neg is a joke I'll roll out ur shit kd when I find ya :) remember the choo choo it's headed ur way
  • Funny thing is at the point neg died he was quite far ahead of u moogle. Not defending him. But he had u beat this round easy
  • Neg, post Ur coords and we will see how long you make it =))

New school, cheat school, or retard school....which school are you from again?
  • I also had more hof than most alliances did just on my kd. on probe based kingdom for income when not robbing and using all ur pas for war. Well it kinda hurts growth faith.
  • Fail logic zeal.

You have no friends.
    Not true, me and viva have been bonding lately.
    Lol me you and sky
    qft
  • Now delete them.

No stacking, No food.

Epic Win.
  • It sucked for some sectors getting filled up with these inactives as opposed to regular players.

Also, making a kd Late in the round meant you were in g2. Right narshe and Tim?

Neg won't admit to doing this nonsense (again)
    Yea last round when I made a KD like 3 weeks in or whatever it landed in g2. When I died and remade landed in g1.
  • You were in g3 hahahaha
  • I always said that inactives on a large scale weren't good for the game. This just takes it to a whole new level thou.

P.S. - It's neg.
  • P.S. - It's neg.
    WAT!?
  • watching the people that stack2win spend their time qqing in this thread has made my day

thanks guys
  • The only real negative is weaker players have less of a shot of landing with players able to protect them i don't care either way ill be fine
  • The only real negative is weaker players have less of a shot of landing with players able to protect them i don't care either way ill be fine
    Is that not a benefit of an Alliance?