Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NFL PLAYOFFS

13»

Comments

• edited January 2012
    Attempts Completion Comp% Yards TDs Ints AvgPRat

76 123 61.8 923 8 1 108.7
    48 70 68.6 602 6 3 97.55

The post-season statline of our two Super Bowl Quarterbacks.
    Considering that Manning has played one more game than Brady this post season, they are pretty close.

Manning is a good QB. I just don't see in what way he is an "elite" QB.
    I would say Manning has played two more games. Nobody though the Broncos belonged in that game. And ignoring that, if you divide the numbers up: Manning still has more yards, better ratio, and has more attempts. Attempts is big - everyone chalks up the Patriots as simply running the Tom Brady offense where they only run as a sort of diversion or to give their receivers a break. The Giants couldn't run shit on the 49ers and it was all left to Manning to deal out yardage and (a lot of) 3rd down conversions. During his "worst" game of the postseason, moreover.
    The Broncos, belonging or not, didn't fall ass backwards into second round of the playoffs. Say what you want about "lucky," eventually you have to give someone their due. For this matter, no one really thought the falcons belonged, so its a wash anyway.

Brady is the better quarterback on paper, but any given day that might add up to absolutely nothing.
    Basically true about anyone, anywhere. Payton Manning for example....
  • Yea, the Broncos fell ass backwards into the first round of the playofffs where they played a Steelers team who's QB carried them to a lossless November and at that point hhad a 60% leg with an unperforming running game. I'll give them credit for beating the Steelers defense but that's the only credit they get over 4 weeks of football.
  • Yea, the Broncos fell ass backwards into the first round of the playofffs where they played a Steelers team who's QB carried them to a lossless November and at that point hhad a 60% leg with an unperforming running game. I'll give them credit for beating the Steelers defense but that's the only credit they get over 4 weeks of football.
    Not to mention the exhaustion from all the rape...

Not to mention the exhaustion from all the rape...

Exhaustion? I'm pretty sure that's how he rehabs.
  • is this thread still alive

fuck youd think with how big the players are the hits would be decent. instead its probably 99% the gear they wear.

if you want to see actual strength and 'proper' tackles then watch rugby

enjoy youre handicapped game you retarded americans
  • is this thread still alive

fuck youd think with how big the players are the hits would be decent. instead its probably 99% the gear they wear.

if you want to see actual strength and 'proper' tackles then watch rugby

enjoy youre handicapped game you retarded americans
    I loved playing a game that averages 3 times more pounds of force a hit.

We're pussies for wearing pads. Yet we're savages for not having universal health care. Make up your minds, damnit.
  • comparing aids to broken elbows is like saying lynog is better then me.

its a stupid argument because we all know me (broken elbows) are what pulls the chicks
  • If by pulling chicks you mean being a turbo douche, i do agree.

Hockey > rugby > soccer > football.
  • comparing aids to broken elbows is like saying lynog is better then me.

its a stupid argument because we all know me (broken elbows) are what pulls the chicks
    I don't know about lynog...but I heard hihaters > neg. Confirm/Deny?

Very much confirm.