Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prime's League of Legends (WW): Sign-ups

2»

Comments

• edited March 2014
    This is the current playerlist I have so far:

Damdred
    Darubian
    Flazer
    Loafery
    mysticassasin
    Osiris
    Sci
    SkyDragagonX
    The Joker
    TMonsta
    Tyrsis
    Unreliable
    Arson
    Dirty
    ValhallaFTZ
    CoryNewb
    nimrod
    Darius
    Phantom
    FEEDME
    SilentButterfly
    FPShow
    Rohan Castle
    Miss Meadows
    loafery
    Dharma
    Narshe
    Mages

If I've missed you out, lemme know. The game won't start until Damdred's FF one finishes
  • So i only have to like post like once or twice a day if I sign up? And if you get a unique power etc how do you use it PM or something to you? And is there specific times that it shifts day/night?
  • Usually you post as much as you want as long as you vote for lynch mayor once. If you get a unique power usually you im the mod or you have a team message on forums, day usually shifts whenever the mod declares its usually 48 hrs day 24 hrs night at start and usually gets shorter as time goes
  • edited March 2014
    Usually you post as much as you want as long as you vote for lynch mayor once. If you get a unique power usually you im the mod or you have a team message on forums, day usually shifts whenever the mod declares its usually 48 hrs day 24 hrs night at start and usually gets shorter as time goes
    Usually = 5 times in 3 lines
  • yep because things are different per mod and a usual scenerio is best described in that way. While other scenerios can be put in place and change what happens.
  • yep because things are different per mod and a usual scenerio is best described in that way. While other scenerios can be put in place and change what happens.
    I meant you used the word too much :p
  • So i only have to like post like once or twice a day if I sign up? And if you get a unique power etc how do you use it PM or something to you? And is there specific times that it shifts day/night?
    You will have to message me something during the night phase and post something in here during the day phase. I'm actually going to change a few things to encourage activity but if you do the minimum then you'll be fine.
  • Okay you can put me down then, i guess the worst that happens is I miss a couple days and just die right? xD
  • Also means whatever side you end up will be at a disvantasge.
  • Also means whatever side you end up will be at a disvantasge.
    Nope.. just means put me opposite team from Narshe...
  • This is the current playerlist I have so far:

Damdred
    Darubian
    Flazer
    Loafery
    mysticassasin
    Osiris
    Sci
    SkyDragagonX
    The Joker
    TMonsta
    Tyrsis
    Unreliable
    Arson
    Dirty
    ValhallaFTZ
    CoryNewb
    nimrod
    Darius
    Phantom
    FEEDME
    SilentButterfly
    FPShow
    Rohan Castle
    Miss Meadows
    loafery
    Dharma
    Narshe

If I've missed you out, lemme know. The game won't start until Damdred's FF one finishes
    BM you missed me!
  • Make me Garen so I can spin to win.
  • Didn't mean i was seriously gunna miss any days! :p
  • sometimes you have to write on people's walls, right vilt?
  • are all roles and their actions gonna be listed for everyone to see so we all know what to expect? or are they all gonna be secret like in damdred's?
  • I want in on this if there's still signup space.
    You're in :-)
    are all roles and their actions gonna be listed for everyone to see so we all know what to expect? or are they all gonna be secret like in damdred's?
    All roles will be known but there will be some secrets