Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN: Russia

edited March 2014 in General
Blatant bashing on that Ukraine KD. What gives?

Comments

• ukrain disbanded
  • Shit, Ukraines done for :(.
  • Oh my god! That's hilarious.
  • Is this on S2 or something or being totally blind, or missed something in world news ?? lol
  • Read the news.
  • Read the news.
    I'm caught up to speed now :)
  • I like how Russia is just like "what ya gonna do beetcheeees!"
  • Do we have any players from the Ukraine region? It'd be nice to have a first hand experience.
  • Nice tactical move by Russia. William Hague and John Kerry can go fuck themselves with their threats.
  • Clearly Ukraine should have joined the EU alliance. I hear they retal bashers.
  • nah EU has shitty 0 income kd's so they can't break Russia's safe D. But that China alliance is full of multis so they might get something going
  • Depends how strong chinas and russias NAP is
  • This really isn't good for us-Russia relations.
  • Gg Russia. Now get off my DOTA servers
  • nah EU has shitty 0 income kd's so they can't break Russia's safe D. But that China alliance is full of multis so they might get something going
    Love how the SK terminology gets into this shizniz.
  • I bet the attack on airport was fake and a plot to allow some abusive maneuver from US
  • "you stay out of ukraine!"
    "no you stay out of ukraine!"
    seriously, if there has ever been a moment where people should realize that the US has ZERO moral high ground in the cold war (i'm calling it, the cold war is going to make a come back) its this one.
  • Thebetter question is who wants the ukraine to start with
  • me they have smoking hot chicks
  • I swear it is like Obama is just throwing shit right into Putins lap. His move was check mate within 24 hours of Obama drawing a line just like Syria.
  • Obama was a retard to begin with. That "Red line" is a political threat, one that putin knows would have absolutely 0 backing or legitimacy. Its all smoke screens and parlor tricks anyways.
  • edited March 2014
    Putin is so far above Obama's level in international relations it is not even funny.
  • But the ukraine girls are so hot!
  • Putin is so far above Obama's level in international relations it is not even funny.
    QFT
  • this whole situation is very tricky

there are parts of ukraine where the people all have russian heritage and would rather become a part of russia

the whole country isn't at russias mercy like they would make you believe
  • Seriously. You guys are a bunch of nerds.
  • edited March 2014
    The US Secretary of State John Kerry has condemned Moscow's "incredible act of aggression" in Ukraine, and warned of "very serious repercussions" including sanctions to isolate Russia economically.

"You just don't in the 21st century behave in a 19th century fashion by invading another country on a completely trumped up pretext," he said.
    I just.. don't know where to start, lol.
  • edited March 2014
    Our politicians act exactly like the movie idiocracy.

• They stole gold from figure skating and now they steal landz
  • edited March 2014
    If I were the president of the United States I'd surround Cuba with warships right now, and tell him to back the @#$% up. It's an equivalent trade if Putin wants to play Hungry Hippo on strategic positions, and both sides have clearly burnt the rule book. If Putin didn't do what I said I'd have Cuba flying my flag in the morning and sailing the rest of my fleet towards Venezuela.