Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tyrsis is a Farmer

edited January 2012 in Game Talk
Give me some food

Comments

• Nice, nice.

In before rage posters :p
  • OOooooo, burn!!!! Not only did you farm but you weren't good at it. :p
  • if we're gonna argue about it, it was almost 2 minutes after the suicider failed. a good farmer would have been there in the first few seconds after the initial attack
    A good farmer doesn't hit anywhere near the suicide so no one picks up on it. They also come up with some way for them to get lucky and see it (in sector and such). I will say it doesn't look great BUT tyrsis would be one of last people I would suspect of farming. He has always been as legit as they come.

• if we're gonna argue about it, it was almost 2 minutes after the suicider failed. a good farmer would have been there in the first few seconds after the initial attack
    it was almost 30 minutes after the suicider failed
  • And they failed on SB, good job, hurt SB and then get Tyrsis hit for farming. Hee hee.
  • Killing me would be doing me a favor at this point. I already got hit by every anti-turtle DW and then just the normal big ones.
    A good farmer doesn't hit anywhere near the suicide so no one picks up on it. They also come up with some way for them to get lucky and see it (in sector and such). I will say it doesn't look great BUT tyrsis would be one of last people I would suspect of farming. He has always been as legit as they come.

Farming means he got free land, whether they hit there own suiciders or they get it by luck, taking so much free land is farming. you dont hit for 250 land when you only have 1700 simple as that, maybe now he wont do it in the future. lesson learnt
  • If Tyrsis is a farmer then he is a shitty one cause his kd is teeny tiny...
  • thats coz he got owned for being a farmer
  • edited January 2012
    According to lynog I got hit by an anti-turtle multi and then a few more anti-turtles pitched in all because they didn't like that I got a free 250 land. Its old news at this point and thats SK.

Hell just check my prefs, I am literally getting suicided on every few days its quite funny.
  • let the guy mourn.

kim jong il is dead.
  • Tyrsis! ER! whats up guys!
  • Wooooo Squirrel go back to ur hole!
  • Never!! How ya doing man? longtime no talk.
  • Geez bumper.
  • sticky please!
  • Hey I am a farmer please KT me. I cheat every round and control many multis that I use to kill those players that I don't like or somehow get an edge on my awesome main KD.
  • ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

All hail Tyrsis! Master of the Multi Army! No one can withstand his might! Nor can we defeat his Oceanic Multi Army. Everyone just give up now.
  • hmmm multi army :-?

what if
    1 I brought about 20 slightly used computers, in india.
    2 Hired 4 shifts of Indian/Pakistani workers
    3 Trained them to build
    4 Created my own alliance/UA
    5 And ruled with an iron fist
  • You would have recreated LT. Just replace indian/pakistani with impoverished Lithuanians.
  • Guys, back to the main topic, did someone finally kill Tyrsis?
  • I ended up killing myself.
  • Well done Ty, well done, way to KT that cheater.
  • I just couldn't live with myself anymore... so I ended it.
  • That's how ya do it.
  • why is Tyrsis killed by multies early every round? I remember him getting multi raped too several rounds ago.
  • Psssh, he doesn't get killed early, he'd have to have a KD worth killing first.
  • Who was Tyrsis tho
  • he wasnt killed by multies, just hit by one then a few other people