Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

monday

edited February 2014 in General
Gonna say i woke up normal today and regretting some said stuff in parts of forum...

Comments

• Gonna say i woke up normal today and regretting some said stuff in parts of forum...
    You are clearly quite a lot younger than most of us here. Don't feel the need to post. it's much better to sit and watch, far more entertaining as well :D
  • We all say stuff we regret at some point in our lives, I know I have... isn't that right Prime?? :D
  • We all say stuff we regret at some point in our lives, I know I have... isn't that right Prime?? :D
    hahaha it's all just banter mate, that's SK for ya. I still love ya for your calc :x
  • It's the Monday before the last Monday of the round, what a long round it has been :)
  • Tell me about it, I don't know whether to be amazed that I lasted this long or to be ashamed for only having a KD my size considering the length of time it's been around lol
  • This is who I blame for giving Bryan the idea for the round disadvantage:

• Gonna say i woke up normal today and regretting some said stuff in parts of forum...
    You are clearly quite a lot younger than most of us here. Don't feel the need to post. it's much better to sit and watch, far more entertaining as well :D
    Nope...i'm less young than you think...its just something else...

Rohan should get rolled out next round for this. How dare he

What?? Daphuq did I do??

What?? Daphuq did I do??
    I'm too angry to speak to you :D
  • Lol.... I didn't mean to pee in any fruitloops. But seriously, at least lemme claim it :D
  • Unreliable: ACB (anti community blog)
  • Lol.... I didn't mean to pee in any fruitloops. But seriously, at least lemme claim it :D
    Well at least the boss listens to you :D now tell you best friend friend b-cart to do Era of MORE convenient travel.
  • Unreliable: ACB (anti community blog)
    If anything, i'm bringing color to the forums by opening new nonboring subjects....
  • Its fine. I was opening up a ton of threads the last few months. I have taken every stance possible on community blogs before in the SKPFs.
  • Dont be mad at me just because i didnt tie the lynch vote :P
  • I wonder what the Tuesday thread will bring.
  • I wonder what the Tuesday thread will bring.
    I aint bringing nada tomorrow, hopefully
  • Its fine. I was opening up a ton of threads the last few months. I have taken every stance possible on community blogs before in the SKPFs.
    Hum... I made 13 threads this month....i think its way above individual avg...cgonna cut it down :)
    Well at least the boss listens to you :D now tell you best friend friend b-cart to do Era of MORE convenient travel.
    Pfft, last time he listened to me it came with a double ban, I don't wanna lose my post counts all ovee again :(. Suggestions have proven disasterous to the health.