Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

u wot m8

edited February 2014 in General
Why do you still invest time into SK? How much time per day? Just kind of curious.

Comments

• I usually play the first 3-5 days and delete...thats investment enough
  • Invest time for the social aspect of the game, time on the game. When im working maybe log in 3-5x a day for 10-15 mins.
  • edited February 2014
    Usually quit within 2-3 weeks because of boredom.
  • I don't. None.

• I havn't survived this long since round 36 so I'm all fuzzy
  • Why do people always come back like "omg you guys STILL play this shit!"

Are we supposed to spend 24/7 out partying and shit or something?

loser. you should be hooked on crank and sucking dick to support your habit instead of playing this crap!!
  • It's part of my browsing routine at work. Facebook, Twitter, snapchat, SK. I usually only login to talk, building kds is often tedious. So much work to put in for a few lolz
  • It's part of my browsing routine at work. Facebook, Twitter, snapchat, SK. I usually only login to talk, building kds is often tedious. So much work to put in for a few lolz
  • I'm logged in almost all the time usually just to bs it kills time at work most the time is spent in blasts loling
  • Being awesome just comes naturally to some.

Being serious though, it's not like everyone sits in front of their pc all day with phones now playin sk is really easy
  • edited February 2014
    I tried playing the last two rounds but couldn't even sign in. You would think we have like 10k users. When I finally did get in in its the next morning and by the following day I've already forgotten I was playing. Almost the whole games a bunch of try hards so if I can't even get a fair shot out of the gate while they farm to twice my size in twenty four hours... no point in playing.
  • I tried playing the last two rounds but couldn't even sign in. You would think we have like 10k users. When I finally did get in in its the next morning and by the following day I've already forgotten I was playing. Almost the whole games a bunch of try hards so if I can't even get a fair shot out of the gate while they farm to twice my size in twenty four hours... no point in playing.
    I love cheaters, because when I beat them, it empowers me that much more.

• Being awesome just comes naturally to some.

Being serious though, it's not like everyone sits in front of their pc all day with phones now playin sk is really easy
    You know, you say that but you'd be shocked at how many people actually do that.

Yeah, that's not actually what I said.
  • Thanks galaxy s3

I need something to do while shitting at work!!!
  • Chefgreg has a point and when you do your end of the day recap
  • ^this guy was clearly taking a long ass shit

• I need something to do while shitting at work!!!
    this.

• LOL i thought it said sitting.
  • I usually log in once when I get up to build units and once on my lunch break to build. When I get home I log in on my computer and make attacks, take reward, build, and check forums.