Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multi?

edited February 2014 in General
Two people sharing the same IP both attacked a member in my sector.

Comments

• February 19, 18:17:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    February 19, 18:17:43 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    February 19, 18:18:19 Our lands were just recently attacked by a missile strike from Meat Wad (1:1). They sent a total of 166 missiles and our shields destroyed 0 of them. The total damage done to our kingdom is 230 planets and 8,887 population.
    February 19, 18:46:04 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Meat Wad (1:1)
    February 19, 18:46:08 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Meat Wad (1:1)
    February 19, 20:08:50 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    February 19, 20:09:07 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Saharan Thunder (1:15)
    February 19, 20:09:11 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Saharan Thunder (1:15)
    February 19, 20:09:14 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Saharan Thunder (1:15)
    February 19, 20:09:18 Our tactical defense systems report that several Power Plants were destroyed by remote probes. 0 Nuclear Power Plants and 20 Fusion Power Plants were destroyed.
    February 19, 20:13:17 Our lands were just recently attacked by a missile strike from Saharan Thunder (1:15). They sent a total of 568 missiles and our shields destroyed 0 of them. The total damage done to our kingdom is 207 planets and 9,405 population.
    February 19, 20:13:55 Forces from Saharan Thunder (1:15) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 118 soldiers, 154 laser troopers, 4,600 laser dragoons, and 159 tanks.
  • Whew, I saw the thread title and thought someone caught me. I'm clear guys this isn't me.
  • Whew, I saw the thread title and thought someone caught me. I'm clear guys this isn't me.
    Hahaha
  • No you just ate all the doughnuts. Move along.
  • Lol, they nuked, sabo'd and failed on him...thats seems totally personal...
  • And btw their both ran by Jon Snow...
  • I have proof viva is behind this, will post screenshots later on my phone atm
    nah people stalk kingdoms anymore for skvip :(..
  • Keepin it alive..