Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thunder-dome

edited February 2014 in General
So did I win the thunder dome? Feeling like mad max ;)

Comments

• Nah mate, in thunderdome its mob rule. Mob decided we'd lynch more witches under one roof.
  • Suck it moogie
  • Doh :( and I wanted a shiny medal or 5th or something
  • You get a bronzed statue of Arsons penis
  • its pretty heavy hold with caution.
  • edited February 2014
    Vilt why the hate? I'll take the statue wining is wining lol back story would be weird though
  • Back story is bronzing is expensive, so we went with Arson
  • I dont hate, I love the game and everyone in it. But the cheaters. Fuck anyone that cheats to the slightest degree
  • edited February 2014
    Lmfao and I never cheated only thing I did remotely close was 2nd and 3rd hit on a suicided kt. I'll point out that GoM has done the heavy lifting on every cheater kt in the round. We had help from other alliances by our activity stomped others. No one can deny this and speak the truth
  • I never accused you of cheating sir. Just poked fun at your premature victory flag...which is now arson's penis
  • We were just talking on aim I had to make sure he wasn't trying to send me a dick pic lol
  • premature victory flag? Alliance disbanded before we even declared war after sectors started fleeing.

• We were just talking on aim I had to make sure he wasn't trying to send me a dick pic lol
    He probably is, you should see the surprise text I got
  • Lmao I don't think I want to