Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Facts About Space Explorer

edited February 2014 in General
Fact: he takes a long time making pictures
Fact: he has offered us little else
Fact: his troops are a lot cheaper than everyone else with all that honor
Fact: he should not be allowed to archive

Comments

• edited February 2014
    Fact: he wants to be Lara Croft and robs pyramids
  • Fact: womb raider is an awesome kd name tbh
  • Fact: already filed the patent. Too slow hombre
  • edited February 2014
    fact: better than the top players so he cheats
  • Fact: Cumi is a retard. Look at the evidence moron. Its obvious with 1/2 the income he is building more troops and exploring.
  • fact: faithless look at the ss's. i won't enter in a discussion with you. never argue with an idiot...he has a rested mind
  • Fact: he postef 6 robs in a tick while in mobi and cumi calls people dumb.
  • Fact: Cumi looks like a retard again because his ss showed 6 robs in mobi moron. He photo shopped it. You looking dumber and dumber by the second.
  • Fact: Is in Germany
  • Fact: Germans get 6 robs in Mobi
  • Fact: this format is great for this type of hunt.
  • Fact: Yes it is Damdred.
  • Fact: I agree with damred and dole (or double d as I now like to call the mod duo).
    Fact: I like this format for a lot of things.
  • edited February 2014
    Fact: Spy on probe history and spy on kingdom news would be incredible.
  • Fact: I agree with damred and dole (or double d as I now like to call the mod duo.
    Fact: Ed, Edd, and Eddy FTMFW (double D)
  • Fact: great show
  • Fact: I never cared for the show.
  • Fact: I never cared for the show.
    Fact: Bob needs to go home and stop playing with the Big Boys on the internet.
  • edited February 2014
    Fact: Cumi looks like a retard again because his ss showed 6 robs in mobi moron. He photo shopped it. You looking dumber and dumber by the second.
    FACT :he photoshoped it. moogle photoshoped it. everyone photoshops pictures :)
    FACT : oh....so much stupidity on this forum

RHETORIC Q : who looks like a retard now ? a moron ? or dumb ? hmmm
  • FACT: I am Space Explore
  • Fact: Cumi looks like a retard again because his ss showed 6 robs in mobi moron. He photo shopped it. You looking dumber and dumber by the second.

Piece of advice: if you're gonna call someone a moron or a retard, either stick to your native language or use something better than google translate

Calling someone "a dumb"....yeeeaaah we all know who looks stupid there
  • Fact: I... didnt see an "a dumb" anywhere. I see  "a retard now ? a moron ? or dumb ?"

Fact: Seems like Prime looks stupid there

Fact: Prime needs to Lrn2read

Fact: Prime still loves Pie.

Piece of advice: if you're gonna call someone a moron or a retard, either stick to your native language or use something better than google translate

Calling someone "a dumb"....yeeeaaah we all know who looks stupid there
    thanks for the advice...but it's not needed. read what i wrote again and again. you'll figure it out eventually. i have faith in you prime !
  • Fact: Cumi is as slow as Prime

Fact: Cumi still loves Pie.
  • Fact: I... didnt see an "a dumb" anywhere. I see  "a retard now ? a moron ? or dumb ?"

Fact: Seems like Prime looks stupid there

Fact: Prime needs to Lrn2read

Fact: Prime still loves Pie.
    I do love me some Pie. I also at some point would like to square off against you to see who can survive a KT better. It's the only SK skill I have mastered :-p
  • Fact: space explorers income = 2x everyone else's. Even with 1/2 the sms
  • Fact: He has more NW than other people so he cheats.
    Fact: 4/5 of the people claiming that the "Math is not right" haven't even done the Math.
    Fact: Is hated cuz is #1 :)
  • The fact is the math has been done..by like 10 people and that's why everyone is wondering about him. It doesn't add up. If it did people would just drop it.
  • It adds up to me
  • You figured out he max explored made TFS and built all his land daily for the last week or so until today?