Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Attn Loafery

2»

Comments

• just kt them both you failed your one job loafery
    what job?
    Don't get caught.

• Loaf, kinda letting you xKTx buddy down. On one hand, you are getting KTd, but not for the right reasons :(
  • sorry about that cory...:(

i wanted to die in the first war, but that never happened for some reason...?
  • You didn't make enough trouble I guess
  • Moogle kill these 2 nig
  • They started sabos and arsons but they didnt follow up :(

They can finish the job now
  • edited January 2014
    So I can't make 5 DW next round? :(
    No, because not enough DW's.
  • xDWx means no KTing or hitting DWs. DWs need to have their round.
  • i like how loafery at least has the balls to just say "YEP I DID IT LOL" instead of making some convoluted story about his flatmate or best friend or something.
  • I heard viva owns both kds, i have proof will post it later
  • i like how loafery at least has the balls to just say "YEP I DID IT LOL" instead of making some convoluted story about his flatmate or best friend or something.
  • Yah he's a stand-up guy fo sure
  • edited January 2014
    lol surprised you guys took so long to figure it out. I noticed their IPs were matching since first week of the round, there's not that many kpop related kd names out there. Just didn't say anything about it since it didn't really bother me and they didn't seem to be interacting. But looks like loaf pulled a bad move but seeing how no one wants to kill turtles this round, I think IU will live while Troublemaker will die.
    i like how loafery at least has the balls to just say "YEP I DID IT LOL" instead of making some convoluted story about his flatmate or best friend or something.
  • I didnt read this bullshit but 2 kds logininv same time still not cheating. Interaction two roommates could sign in at the same time on wifi.
  • Let him keep the DW, that alone will get him killed later. He built the second as his backup, take it away from him.

P. S. I'm not even playing this round.
  • Flames. The fw got soms for the DW.
  • I didnt read this bullshit but 2 kds logininv same time still not cheating. Interaction two roommates could sign in at the same time on wifi.
    He admitted to both being his.
    He admitted to both being his.
    instead of waiting until round end to post multiple soks?

zing!

CMSZ
  • Guess I should have read it lol Kudos to him! kill the one fuck it, everyone else cheats :D
  • Guess I should have read it lol Kudos to him! kill the one fuck it, everyone else cheats :D
    I dont cheat. Ever.
    I dont cheat. Ever.