Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

=Boring=

edited January 2014 in Game Talk
Is it just me or is this round extremely boring? I know that typically there is the finger pointing he cheated he farmed blah blah. However in this round that seems to be ALL THERE IS. At least in precious rounds there is a good war going on or something!!

Comments

• 50% return time 20% explore what did you expect?
  • Don't get me wrong I figured it would happen but still it blows
    what he said :)

but i'm sure there will be a big war in which all the uni will participate. who will plan PK's better will win :)
  • everyones friends!

make gay sex not war!

but in all honesty, don't think they'll be a war this rd
  • Yeah, we have a month to go rook. First war sucked. I imagine in 2-3 weeks we will have a war that goes through the end of the round that will be memorable. Hopefully it isn't a shit show.
  • UAs will ruin the war & SK before that.
  • I just used this round to justify my actions the next. Let it be boring. :)
  • Agreed rook been a pretty boring rd
    People were saying that back when I played a decade ago. May be less players but it's still alive and kicking.
  • It is a bad round.

To be fair rookie.
    You tried to AL but was too busy , that really never helped the round
    There was only ever one solid alliance
    That was the bases of a poor game.
  • everyones friends!

make gay sex not war!

but in all honesty, don't think they'll be a war this rd
  • Last round, we complained about too much war. This round, too little war.

No pleasing some people. :p
  • edited January 2014
    50% return time 20% explore what did you expect?
    by

but i'm sure there will be a big war in which all the uni will participate. we will use the most multies to PK n still wont win :)
    FIXED
    People were saying that back when I played a decade ago. May be less players but it's still alive and kicking.
    Yup, people have allways said that and will allways do :D it was ironic ;)

• Refer to my thread.
  • quick someone make GoonSquad!
  • I can make the rd more Intresting sell my kd to neg? Lol #1 alliance in his hands more fun right?
  • I am so damn bored, I'm just itching to suicide my AT on everyone.
    by

but i'm sure there will be a big war in which all the uni will participate. we will use the most multies to PK n still wont win :)
    FIXED

oh hey Greg. my no.1 fan :)
  • Yes please someone start a war so I can be KTed and put me out of my misery!
    ^^^^^ first time ive survived to 2mil in years...actually had to do things like "research"
    starting to take a toll on my social life
  • I just hope that BCart doesn't make a similarly silly "bonus" for R62.
  • Round 62 - Round of Inundation: All kingdoms are oceanic.

Also forgets to remove the 50% attack time penalty
  • Surf's up !
  • Round 62 - Round of Inundation: All kingdoms are oceanic.

Also forgets to remove the 50% attack time penalty
    And 20% explore. lol.

• yea this round is way too boring, someone start a war so I don't go inactive
  • Nah, he won't make them all be Oceanic. More likely FW, that way he can tell us all to fuck off, go out, get lives, and only get on SK every 2-3 days.
    ^^^^^ first time ive survived to 2mil in years...actually had to do things like "research"
    starting to take a toll on my social life
    And yes, I didn't realize what a bitch research is. Stupid scientists, do your fucking jobs.
  • Well, research is worse this round because of the 20% explore, it's usually not as bad.
  • What're you all talking about, I have all researches done and like 10k land leeway in EVERY bonus.

>_>