Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

##Sandstorm 1.19 cheating again##

2»

Comments

• it is so refreshing seeing people with legitimate logic skills after reading my sector forums all round
  • I has logic yes!
  • disbanding hasn't worked in a long time. The more pope you have the more pop you lose
    My kingdom doesn't have a pope :(
    heathens
  • mine has like three, newbs
  • Whats kis SoK look like?
  • disbanding hasn't worked in a long time. The more pope you have the more pop you lose
    So is he just keeping himself alive with kidnaps? I dont see how thats that good unless youre just spamming the fuk out of ASBs and getting huge

I'm guessing he kidnaps 2500 pop/tick, can he keep up a safe defense with that?

Basically how is he getting soldiers? I'm assuming hes making tanks for defense and exploring with extra cash
    I won't go into a lot of detail with how its done, but your pop buddy has to keep up his growth with you, and the amount of pop you lose isn't that high. All you gotta do is have a decent amount of pop to start with enough stacked soldiers good probes and a pop budy how has good pop and you are set for a long time
    So is he just keeping himself alive with kidnaps? I dont see how thats that good unless youre just spamming the fuk out of ASBs and getting huge

I'm guessing he kidnaps 2500 pop/tick, can he keep up a safe defense with that?

Basically how is he getting soldiers? I'm assuming hes making tanks for defense and exploring with extra cash
    I won't go into a lot of detail with how its done, but your pop buddy has to keep up his growth with you, and the amount of pop you lose isn't that high. All you gotta do is have a decent amount of pop to start with enough stacked soldiers good probes and a pop budy how has good pop and you are set for a long time
    Its okay I already figured it out, thats not my kind of strat. Honestly I dont think thats a legit strat, its not clever use of game mechanics its the same thing as having a friend build you a bank farm or suiciding for you or aid abusing etc.

• It wasnt legit

Until ppl couldnt be arsed to have the same bloody arguement every flippin rd about whether it was legit or not

Then ppl just pked the kd. Simple.

• few rounds ago when the server went down for a day or so i think like 9 kds pop killed themselves

• Then ppl just tried to pk the kd. Simple.

• Free practice pk for any alliance.
    Sandstorm 1.19

He's a 700k rob at the moment I heard
    Making 2 mill a Tic

He will probably number 1 soon
  • If the guy he is probing belongs to him, howd you know that the farm was being probed?
  • If hes not too far behind in land he will be #1 easily and nobody will keep up.

Its not cheating if its not him controlling the population kingdom though, just sort of frowned upon and whether you are killed for it depends on who the ALs are

The people saying "easy kill later in the round" though arent thinking of what is possible in the meantime when you are able to so easily outgrow the rest of the universe haha.

You got decent pop atmo? dont end up like westas where he could only build tfs everyday... a few people slowly caught up with his D and absolutely smashed his kingdom up.
  • If the guy he is probing belongs to him, howd you know that the farm was being probed?
    It isnt hard to figure out, there usually isnt many kds in the universe with enough pop to support someone. Like I said though, if it isnt personally him controlling it...there is no rule.
  • I agree, I wouldn't frown upon it under those circumstances. It is like beating the system, good for him.
  • He's still a 900k bank rob lol
    So they say