Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So small

edited January 2014 in General
Hello everyone. I used to play this game like 10 years ago avidly. You won't remember me because I wasn't a forum troll and I wasn't that good of a player. I just wanted to come back and see where this game has taken itself and I'm really, really surprised at how small the universe is. Is everyone playing on the Facebook required universe now?

Comments

• FBSK was a fizzer.
    Also, welcome back :)
  • Nobody plays fbsk. Nobody plays regular SK.
  • It's still fun, I use it to kill time while I work up in the bush. Still some decent guys here. Lots of DBags lol
  • Leave while u still can
  • edited January 2014
    Sup mate, welcome back, ignore the nonces saying leave...any questions just ask.
  • It's like cigarettes

you dont recommend them to anyone because it's bad for you and you actually tell them not to do it

but it can't be helped when they are already doing it.
  • I have time due to work. I can't be the most active but it'll help me pass the time a little. Thanks for the much nicer posts than I expected remembering this community lol.
  • Qwj will try to buttsex you.
  • Yeah, I recently did the same thing after a bit of nostalgia. I did and still do suck at this game. But hey, time killer it is indeed.
  • as old skers did we all still use aim like morons, so join up again or re activate your old account
  • Oh yes, aim AND livejournal. Teenage angst knows no bounds.
  • edited January 2014
    LiveJournal? Pfft, it was all about the angelfire websites.

Bright green on a poorly wrapped orange background? COUNT ME IN
  • edited January 2014
    Pssh, Xanga yo. I took a class in high school where the final was making a geocities website, so I made mine on free online games. So I made the website in one class day and the rest of the time I was 'researching' the online games so I could critique them better. I loved that class.
  • For teenage angst, livejournal was the way to go. If you felt REALLY angsty, you got deadjournal because livejournal just DIDIN'T GET YOU. And website wise, no, no, no. GEOCITIES 4EVAH.

(I will say in all seriousness I miss the IRC room.)

• (I will say in all seriousness I miss the IRC room.)
    this. we need an irc channel again

• LiveJournal? Pfft, it was all about the angelfire websites.

Bright green on a poorly wrapped orange background? COUNT ME IN
    its all about 250x250px tiled backgrounds of the same animated gif !

• Oh angelfire, that brings me back. Stop it you guys, I'm showin my grey hairs lol.
  • We are all grown up. If you want ahead you throw chump change at hood rats to build your accounts or do your bidding.
  • http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/ftbnewbieguide/

happy birthday
    ahahahah.

SEE WHAT I MEAN?

angelfire > geocities
  • Angelfire and geocities :')

I remember playing text dragonballz games in AOL chat rooms....and trying to get lesbians to send you picks in lesbo chats....I'm pretty sure it was all 13 year old boys in those chats.
  • I always preferred GeoCities. A shame that it was shut down here.
  • I used to run a dbz game off angelfire called the perpetual light warriors or something. I also had a GeoCities dbz fan site that had a list (I stole) of power levels of characters Haha Haha

I STill am an admin over at the xKTx message board/ forum...I check last year haha
  • I used to run a dbz game off angelfire called the perpetual light warriors or something. I also had a GeoCities dbz fan site that had a list (I stole) of power levels of characters Haha Haha

I STill am an admin over at the xKTx message board/ forum...I check last year haha
    haha that brings back memories. I too ran a DBZ game off angelfire. We used AIM to send attacks to each other and the winner of these AIM battles would gain in power level. Good times haha
  • Yep. And you could "train" in chat rooms and post it for power levels. And bought items for stuff hahaha
  • Sounds more like D&DBZ.
  • Cory, Osiris...Was it something like ::trains:: ::trains:: ::trains:: all over the chat? Battle were like ::Kamehameha:: Opponent: ::dodge:: you: ::hit:: rofl. Yeah...wow, glad I'm not alone.

Angelfire was epic. I made a million DBZ and Gundam websites rofl. All with those beseen.com chats, anyone remember those?
  • Yep. Yep. Yep. We all probably played together. Lmfao
  • Cory, Osiris...Was it something like ::trains:: ::trains:: ::trains:: all over the chat? Battle were like ::Kamehameha:: Opponent: ::dodge:: you: ::hit:: rofl. Yeah...wow, glad I'm not alone.

Angelfire was epic. I made a million DBZ and Gundam websites rofl. All with those beseen.com chats, anyone remember those?
    YES! haha it was just like that

I would always use ::superghostkamikaze:: lol
  • damn RP nerds!