Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Terraria

edited January 2014 in General
I played this with my daughter now for about forty hours. It might as well be crack to her I must play it every day. So today I finally look online about it because well I have shit on this game. I've just wandered around with no idea what I am doing and had fun doing it. This crap I find like farming my own biodomes and such... fuck. It really is an amazing game.

Comments

• Better than sk
  • Solid game. Co-op is really good.

I'll probably pick up their new game soon too. Its called starbound.
  • starbound is aight
  • starbound is aight
    It is still in early access, so I think they have a ton of stuff planned for down the road. I will see if it is on sale during the spring steam sale.
  • edited January 2014
    They are doing a Terraria 2 but leaving a team to keep updating Terraria which is awesome. The guy wanted to do more but it isn't possible on the engine I think so 2 on the way.

I just made a tree farm floating in the air now for some landscaping and deep sea fishing.
  • Man its like one of those kinda Indie-ish survival types isnt it? I was checking out this game Rust... seemed kinda cool for Beta, I think it has alot of potential.
  • Man its like one of those kinda Indie-ish survival types isnt it? I was checking out this game Rust... seemed kinda cool for Beta, I think it has alot of potential.
    Rust IS really cool, but is best with a party of friends. You can also pick what kind of server you play on, but PVP is most fun. Raiding bases and being attacked is such a rush! :)

DayZ and Rust are going to be 2 big games for me this year, especially as new updates roll out (they are both in "early access" on steam).
  • They are doing a Terraria 2 but leaving a team to keep updating Terraria which is awesome. The guy wanted to do more but it isn't possible on the engine I think so 2 on the way.

I just made a tree farm floating in the air now for some landscaping and deep sea fishing.
    I get bored pretty quick building bases and farms and stuff (same goes for minecraft), so I really enjoy spelunking on Terraria. I think caving on Terraria > caving on minecraft due to the versatility Terraria has. Buried Aztec ruins, normal caves, spider lairs, underground jungles, lava, hell. Plenty of fun to be had :)