Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

More Matching IPs

edited January 2012 in General
Moist Vagina 1:10

IPvSK2: 958-BC-D5-E6
IPvSK2: 1000-FB-A0-FC
IPvSK2: 952-E7-A5-EC
IPvSK2: 961-F7-30-1F
IPvSK2: 904-25-0C-FD

Moister Vagina 1:10

IPvSK2: 731-9A-7A-38
IPvSK2: 761-85-D5-99
IPvSK2: 918-FA-AF-08
IPvSK2: 904-0F-50-D9
IPvSK2: 961-F7-30-1F

I was told these 2 could be a couple tho?

Comments

• no man, it's their hardware. It's obvious. *coughpeopledon'tknowshitaboutcomputerscough*
  • They are a couple. A couple of losers, that is.
  • Long as theres no interaction i guess huh
  • They interact in their pants I bet.
  • edited January 2012
    derp
  • no razor's in my pants!

She was on vacation here, we shouldnt have matching IP's anymore and will only interact on KT's and in our pants.

Kkthx :)
  • faithless if you looked in the orignal thread you would see these guy were posted in there and also explained why they matched in there. I know your just being enthusiastic but just calm down a bit, you can find out the answers to most your questions within 5mins on AIM. You dont have to make a new post in pfs for everything
  • Ya i know im being little crazy, just seems that every round these kinda things always turn bad. Everyone was so big about protectiong kefka and tech last round..cause they said there would be NO interaction watsoever...look how that turned out. Everyone alwasy says there will be no interaction, but in the end when it comes down to less then 1/3 the players interaction starts happening, and usally at that point they are so big they can ruin other players rounds just for making them a possible target.
  • last round there wasnt really any experienced ALs playing, this round i dont think people will get away with the same type of BS. if you have AIM then come into the scally chat and people can explain things to you alot easier. saves coming in here and meeting all the egos (me more than any :P )

alot of the stuff you ask about has simple explanations just isnt so simple till your shown or told how
  • Well we cant interact anymore, she is back in Holland now.
  • Well i actually can believe that you guys are a couple since ive heard the whole story now, but the rule about no ip matches was set in place long ago just for this reason. You and your girl are no doubt both playing and will have no interaction which is fine, but what stops every other random player posting some pictures of him and his girl or roommate saying we live in same house..thats why we have matching IP's and whatnot. Already if you look through alot of the pref's of players, like 10 people have "me and my roommate play, thats why are IP's match blah blah" And since one person can justify it...well they can to.

I understand its all about the interaction, but if i was to make a multi right now and and said its my gf/roommate/wife watever you guys would have to accept it as long as i said there will be no interaction. But the fact remains...thats another account that you can use to gather intel,find banks,hits everything. Even if your not actually playing it, you can watch over your gf's shoulder and see all the people shes looking at, so basically your getting 2x the intel of everyone else. Yes i know AIM could also be used like this, but not everyone plays using AIM or is even grouped, they simple play by themselves for the enjoyment, little do they know, theres players that even tho they dont "interact" have a clear advantage over them due to the fact they are gathering 2x the intel. And AIM is great and all, but most people dont share good targets until they have had there shot at it, or made there robs first. But being your gf she's not gonna mind you getting a hit first because your wls get home in 1 tick and hers in 2-3, or robbing a bank before any1 else finds it. Im sure some1 will try to justify this, but the fact remains...this is a fact. You litterly have 2x the intel of any1 not running 2x accounts. And in SK...intel is everything.

Anyways wall of text lol. Done talkin for night. Have good night all
  • yes we would, and we will. you know why? because on s1 its allowed to have multiple kingdoms from one ip as long as theres no interaction. and whatever silly rules everyone makes on top of that... nobody gives a damn about.
    if you want to play without multies go play s2
    *laughs*

• if you want to play without multies go play s2
    My sarcasm detector is broken, so I'll just ask if you've visited s2 lately ;)
  • visited.. no but i know of the situation :P
    but on s1, its not against the rules for siblings or partners or friends to share ips. as long as they dont interact.