Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ball and Socket (2:11) Caught IP + Interaction [Screenshots]

edited January 2012 in General

KD hit a top land/honor KD. Ball and socket then double tapped his sectormate that has the same matching IP as him.image

Comments

• YOU ARE FREE LAND!
  • FOR DEMACIA
  • Hes one of ours, we are posting him up atm. Just waiting till next tick to grab SOM, and we will be killing him
  • were is the interaction?
  • January 10, 01:01:36 Our brave kingdom The Grim Reaper (2:11) attacked Xen dynasty (1:5) and conquered 83 planets.
    January 10, 01:02:17 Our brave kingdom Ball and Socket (2:11) attacked The Grim Reaper (2:11) and conquered 61 planets.
    January 10, 01:02:20 Our brave kingdom Ball and Socket (2:11) attacked The Grim Reaper (2:11) and conquered 52 planets.
    January 10, 01:02:26 Our kingdom The Grim Reaper (2:11) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    January 10, 01:02:26 Our brave kingdom Ball and Socket (2:11) attacked The Grim Reaper (2:11) and conquered 45 planets.
  • Getting dumber if you guys think you can get away with it
  • No one can deny that one.
  • What's dumb is that he would have gotten away with it had he not matched IPs.
  • Is anyone hitting him? I've gotten a few sabos in but he looks the same sizewise.
  • Hed have been ktd ip match or not. sectormate suicides and you triple roll in under a minute is a death sentence.
    By a good AL. The bad ones would probably.just say he was lucky
  • edited January 2012
    yeah, he was posted in new thread as farmer, thread was locked and moved to problems thread and posted as free land!!!!
  • He's posted as KT in error.
  • He's posted as KT in error.
    Is anyone hitting him? I've gotten a few sabos in but he looks the same sizewise.
    How about other alliances?
  • I'll post him as free land.
  • were is the interaction?
    were is?
    What?
  • look at the title incest boy. it says IP plus interaction (screenshots) yet all there is in SS is IP matches. duhhhh all that sex with your own mother has ruined your brain
  • Hes almost dead.

• KD hit a top land/honor KD. Ball and socket then double tapped his sectormate that has the same matching IP as him.
    sense i no u kant quiet reed.
  • edited January 2012
    Title says screenshot of the IPs and interaction (ie. Sector News, Kingdom News, etc.) and there are only screenshots of the matching IPs. It's not hard to comprehend.
  • I didn't say there was SS of everything. Ask either sector, it's still in their news. He's dead anyway.
  • What about Grim Reaper? He's the counterpart.

Anyone even give a fuck?
  • Feel free to make it your mission to kill a 200 lander.
  • I didn't say there was SS of everything. Ask either sector, it's still in their news. He's dead anyway.
    I was just clarifying what Lynog had said.
  • edited January 2012
    Thanks, he should always have a translator on standby.
  • It's in plain English.
  • Ball and Socket (2:11) Caught IP + Interaction [Screenshots]

all the incest has melted his brain

tool
  • I'm not going to engage in semantics with someone that eats paintchips as a dayjob.
  • id rather eat paintchips than be a lowlife bum who still lives on his mothers sofa aged 38 and has to bang her regularly to pay towards his rent