Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rage quits first Illy or Rohan?

2»

Comments

• inb4 Darius ban
    Lol so people can say I fuck my brother in the ass but if I tell someone his wife settled for him thats going too far? Ok lmao
    No Darius, you called his wife a whore. And yes it is going too far.

• edited January 2014
    Lets call it how it is. Darius, you said you lie in bed naked w/ your brother. We are an open-minded community; what happens beneath the sheets is between you and him.

Pie's wife is obviously not a whore if she has five kids with him and none (?) without him.
  • edited January 2014
    Wait, there are forum moderators? GTFO, if there are that is crazy, and they should at least be consistent across the board. I like how Darius is mad and raging, and I also like the fact that PeeEyeEe feels the need to justify his life and explain it to some random raging person.

1. I'm not gay <--- who cares

2. I'm married <----- who cares

3. I have children (5)<---- no one gives a shit about your children, that is why they are your children.

4. I'm not your brother <----- you sound more like his husband with these arguements.

5. Not a big fan of cheese<--- wtf is wrong with you, cheese is delicious

6. Lifting is not my passion, Bro<---- not applicable

1. Being a faggot has nothing to do with being homosexual, you're a classic beta male in every sense. You can sub in (Pussy, Pansy, Girly-man, Bitch etc) <---- who cares

2. Cool, great job providing for some cool gal who settled for you <---- i see no whore in this sentence. Forum moderator calling dudes wife a whore however is hilarious.

3. Lmao if this isnt proof of #2 idk what is <---- no one cares

4. No shit, you're not good enough to be my dog <------ his dog doesnt argue with him.

5. Cool <------ NOT COOL, Cheese is delicious

6. What a surprise, wouldnt want to strain your vagina <----I am not sure people life with their vaginas to begin with so again not applicable.
  • edited January 2014
    Why would Illy rage it is not like she puts effort or thought into anything?

Rohan ftw! Try hard or die!!!
  • edited January 2014
    crazy
  • edited January 2014
    You know DG, stuff gets edited. Shocking I know.
  • Edit this post mods to re-rail topic
  • Did he say whore then edit? I missed that
  • No clue, I didn't read the original statement.
  • I edited it. and i am consistent personal attacks i attribute to just being sk usually let it go usually. going at someone's wife kids i don't let go.

however i wasn't a mod during darius drunk posts. but he posted things that imply stuff bout cheese etc.
  • Did he say whore then edit? I missed that
    Damred edited a nicer version to answer and inserted cool gal.
  • A- illy is a man.

B- Rohan will rage quit first in a vacuum.

C - anything bad irl will make illy rage quit

D- Darius is back! the pfs are saved

E- ya guys- spouces and kids- not cool

F- to darius- weve talked before and I know 75% of what your doing is trolling, but why did you go delete your comments in that WoW thread. it was the best sk thread in years.... :(
  • edited January 2014
    I edited it. and i am consistent personal attacks i attribute to just being sk usually let it go usually. going at someone's wife kids i don't let go.

however i wasn't a mod during darius drunk posts. but he posted things that imply stuff bout cheese etc.

I said I was eating some feta cheese while I was drunk, which was true, and it was fucking delicious.

Salty food + alchohol was a mistake though, which I realized in the morning.
    said every man who had a gay encounter while drunk and diddnt mean to ever..........
  • Speaking from experience clay?
  • Jester wins.
  • Just failed another grab, I feel like homer Simpson in the shining episode.
  • I understand your frustration i will send you flazers cords to suicide on