Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DayZ

edited January 2014 in General
Is anyone playing the new standalone? I just bought it and will start playing. I'll try to tell everyone how it is.

Comments

• Its en talked about a bit in the games Ur currently playing thread. I have it too, am waiting for some more updates next year. I liked it a bit, but it needs some upgrades, and isn't very fun solo.
  • I'm really bad with this steam stuff, but tell me your name and I'll add you and play with you right now.
  • Its corynewb

I have some homework tonight and may be on steam later. I know that scis brother recently got it too and has been playing it. He is in the SK group. Aeksura is his name on there.
  • If you are newer to the game (like me) I suggest having a map open. It makes it much easier to find water and civilizations.
  • I have no idea how to open a map.
  • I added you. There are tons of bugs that have killed me. Every person I meet is actually pretty nice, but twice I have gotten some good gear and was killed my some bug or map glitch. I think I will let it sit for awhile unless I get a group to play.
  • just go get arma 3 and breaking point mod, ten times better
  • I tried aiming down the sites in a tower at a military base. Fell out by glitch and died.