Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proof Viva is behind this round farm multies and stacking

Comments

• Btw.. its easy to kill a guy not fighting back and just trying to disband an alliance he was put in charge of without his knowledge. You are right.. you were winning until I was able to finally disband and the Qwj took over the alliance and all your "winning" went right out the fucking window. You guys posted him, he grew, and while you wasted all your WLs and PAs on him we (my remade kd even) took out 9, 10, 11... quite a few of your guys. 0 losses on our side (heh, I dont count as I was just going through the motions after you fucks KT'd me cause I wanted to disband) and 11+ losses on your side. If I was truly trying to live.. you wouldnt have killed me. Its easy to fight people not fighting back... but when Qwj took over and started fighting back, all your "leadership skillz" and activity mongering was fully exposed for just how shit it was.
  • edited January 2014
    Yeah I agree that your ALing by claiming not be AL and hiding like a bitch until your dying breathe was not exactly leadership. What I don't agree with is that a server wide gang bang on me and Viva to protect an admitted botted farmer that hands his account to QWJ and then it somehow becomes "legit" (if you are stupid enough to believe that it wasn't him all along) is not what this game should be about. Obviously your side has a different opinion and I just wanted to extend to you my opinion that all of you should go and fuck yourselves. Thanks for listening.
  • We won then we received a uni gang bang to protect his farmed account. It is a sad state of affairs and disgusts me that this is normal around here. I like how he let his buddies like Pie die too it wasn't until we took out those protecting him that he really used his connections. It is fairly easy when you have access to other AL accounts ya know? These guys are bitch ass I hold my head high dying for that alliance.

Lol he kept messaging me begging for us not yo kill him
    We just killed every kingdom around him
    Even hansa quit
    Qwj was left with no one
    We destroyed his boys

• So you are saying you werent trying? Then why post someone as WL KT?

Either scenario makes you look pretty stupid mate.

You won the battle mate, until I took notice and won the war ;)
    We stopped because you used multis on yourself and you made and and dank out to be the bad ones
    It was very smart of you

At the end of threw day your alliance never finished top dog
  • Btw.. its easy to kill a guy not fighting back and just trying to disband an alliance he was put in charge of without his knowledge. You are right.. you were winning until I was able to finally disband and the Qwj took over the alliance and all your "winning" went right out the fucking window. You guys posted him, he grew, and while you wasted all your WLs and PAs on him we (my remade kd even) took out 9, 10, 11... quite a few of your guys. 0 losses on our side (heh, I dont count as I was just going through the motions after you fucks KT'd me cause I wanted to disband) and 11+ losses on your side. If I was truly trying to live.. you wouldnt have killed me. Its easy to fight people not fighting back... but when Qwj took over and started fighting back, all your "leadership skillz" and activity mongering was fully exposed for just how shit it was.

Granted you did well
    One of the hardest to kill

However Qwj is SHIT
    Flazer give him that account

He's never finished any where near since
  • edited January 2014
    I love that this mother fucker comes in the forum acting like God's gift to the game when he finished ranked 1 on a botted farmed account.

Keep running your mouth bitch.
  • I havent played since genius.
    We won then we received a uni gang bang to protect his farmed account. It is a sad state of affairs and disgusts me that this is normal around here. I like how he let his buddies like Pie die too it wasn't until we took out those protecting him that he really used his connections. It is fairly easy when you have access to other AL accounts ya know? These guys are bitch ass I hold my head high dying for that alliance.

Lol he kept messaging me begging for us not yo kill him
    We just killed every kingdom around him
    Even hansa quit
    Qwj was left with no one
    We destroyed his boys

No you didnt kill everyone around me hahah you tried to kill me and failed. I personally posted then instantly rolled all your top kingdoms.
    Yeah I agree that your ALing by claiming not be AL and hiding like a bitch until your dying breathe was not exactly leadership. What I don't agree with is that a server wide gang bang on me and Viva to protect an admitted botted farmer that hands his account to QWJ and then it somehow becomes "legit" (if you are stupid enough to believe that it wasn't him all along) is not what this game should be about. Obviously your side has a different opinion and I just wanted to extend to you my opinion that all of you should go and fuck yourselves. Thanks for listening.
    it was 2v1 in your favor. You still lost

Pretty funny really considering I am the worst AL on earth.

• Wahhh botted wahhh farmed wwaahhhhh

I was even multi raped by the guy with the bot THEN KTed and still easily held #1 :-))

Nice work chuckle brothers
  • edited January 2014
    It makes you angry and that's why you need to show up on every post and try to paint your own history, but it's futile everybody knows. Aint nobody denying your rank 1 finish is total bullshit pussy boy.
  • I think you will find that it was you that brought the subject up mate if you scroll up and check.

Thanks for this, its been fun.
  • edited January 2014
    Enjoy your round as a known bot farmer QWJ. See you around.
  • Dank and QWJ hijacked my precious topic :(

get a room? :O
  • edited January 2014
    I didn't read the thread because I've read your argument before...

but when I died in WarpGate, they were massively outgunned and still dominating because of better leadership, better PKs, better players. I look at the archives and see some WG kingdoms still survived, and Flaz/Qwj was still alive.

No way in hell the universe won that war... you should have annihilated WarpGate but you didn't.

Sidenote: Qwj joined a month into the round, he missed the start of the war where you had 4 WLs for every one of ours... and we pounded you into the ground, hard. Your best kingdom wasn't even in your alliances, he was a random guy in G2 that was just a machine.
  • Wahhh botted wahhh farmed wwaahhhhh

I was even multi raped by the guy with the bot THEN KTed and still easily held #1 :-))

Nice work chuckle brothers

Look you got GIVEN the account my flazer!!!!!
    Which according to Sk rules is cheating

Your a fucking cheating scum bag
  • edited January 2014
    We knew QWJ was too uber farmed to kill before round end but we marked him anyways. It was the right thing to do. Some people are content letting a farmer win but we provided the opportunity for the discontent to try and not be a KT doing it alone. My kingdom was 90-0 when he was marked.

Where's your proof

Puppy what kingdom are you in game??
  • I didn't read the thread because I've read your argument before...

but when I died in WarpGate, they were massively outgunned and still dominating because of better leadership, better PKs, better players. I look at the archives and see some WG kingdoms still survived, and Flaz/Qwj was still alive.

No way in hell the universe won that war... you should have annihilated WarpGate but you didn't.

Sidenote: Qwj joined a month into the round, he missed the start of the war where you had 4 WLs for every one of ours... and we pounded you into the ground, hard. Your best kingdom wasn't even in your alliances, he was a random guy in G2 that was just a machine.
    I didn't read the thread because I've read your argument before...

Thegreek???
    Good bloke

You've missed a huge factor

You guys had around 50 bots piggy backing your kts

Me and dank had real members
  • Greek yeah, he was solid. Viva, I can bring back quotes from the war threads from that time period... but you guys had bots helping, and there were screenshots of the guys in your alliance supporting the bots. Since we "stacked" when really, we just combined top sectors mid-game to make a fun war alliance :)
  • My kingdom was 90-0 when he was marked.
    Wasnt 90-0 when I found it was it mate. 1WLed :)
  • Serious question, why do noobs call peoples kds "botted".

Have you actually seen a botted kingdom, they are awful.

Flazer was 100% turtle when I took it too so its impossible for it to be farmed as it was all def until I changed it.

Showing your brilliant sk knowledge again dank!
  • Warpgate doing 3 pks a day.....most fun ever i loved thst round glad warp won.

Where's your proof

Puppy what kingdom are you in game??
    Im on my phone again proof comming up!

I dont have a kd :P
  • edited January 2014
    QWJ's skills using other peoples accounts are legendary. I can't believe how lucky we are to converse freely with such an invaluable asset to the community.
  • You are lucky it was flazers first. If it was mine from the beginning it would have been a lot more offensive. I was going to say could have 1WLed you but I already did.
  • if it was your first it would have died in newbiemode
  • This is better than most TV! *popcorn* Qwj is my fav character so far!
  • Warpgate doing 3 pks a day.....most fun ever i loved thst round glad warp won.
    We did have a good stream of folks.
  • if it was your first it would have died in newbiemode
    hahah dont be upset flaz, it was pretty bad! I had to use half its tanks to barely hit above bash limit until I could convert it.
  • flazer > qwj, nuffsaid