Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worst 10 players of SK's History

Comments

• gayr....i mean jayr
    I remember when he was hiding, he passed me some screenshots of Lynog he had photoshopped into making it look like he was matching IP's and interracting at the time. I posted them on the PF's because I was too noob to notice. I log in the next day to people accusing me of cheating and I just said "well this guy gave them to me" and absolutely no one was surprised at what Jayr had done
    He's a good guy, but prone to rage. He did a lot of stupid shit while angry, including begging Miltu to multirape me for something I did to Flazer.

When he was calm, he actually had a pretty good mind for SK.
  • gayr....i mean jayr
    I remember when he was hiding, he passed me some screenshots of Lynog he had photoshopped into making it look like he was matching IP's and interracting at the time. I posted them on the PF's because I was too noob to notice. I log in the next day to people accusing me of cheating and I just said "well this guy gave them to me" and absolutely no one was surprised at what Jayr had done
    He's a good guy, but prone to rage. He did a lot of stupid shit while angry, including begging Miltu to multirape me for something I did to Flazer.

When he was calm, he actually had a pretty good mind for SK.
    Yeah, this was when he made another lynog account on the PF's and was using his avatar for some reason. I dunno, just struck me as a really weird dude
  • Haha yep... that was around the time whne he did strange strange shit
  • He had emotional issues. It's not so weird.

We all have emotional problems.
  • anyone remember HotD? that dude was terribad
  • I had gleefully forgotten him.
  • Ahem... AL of blitzkrieg :P
  • VBJ and that whole xECx thing.
  • Zam and kods epic rages are pretty good
  • Zam and kods epic rages are pretty good
  • HG anyone?
  • HG anyone?
  • Nah, HG was the definition of mediocre. He thought he was good but he was mediocre.
  • biohazzard! and that guy that always has V, VI , VII in his name they have been around forever and not that great :P
    Me? Viltvodle VI?
  • LOL awkkkkkward
  • Thanks, Dank. lol
    =))
    panzer? hahahaha I love you Jake. forgot all about him.
  • special shout out to Jamragia and Kurizujin
    panzer? hahahaha I love you Jake. forgot all about him.
    hell ya, I remember threatening him representing source, was very easily manipulated. :P
  • VBJ and that whole xECx thing.
    I was with ec for a little while, TAKE THAT BACK ORZ ELSEZ!
  • Yeah, Jamragia was horrid. I still think GrimTidings was one of the worst ALs ever. I think he only ALed once though.
  • Tanker... Dragonfire...
  • edited January 2014
    As silly as Tanker was his entire strat was to screw with that other guy LV. I listed him for a second then replaced everyone with Tyrsis to be silly. It occured to me that people I listed like Tanker had their own goals and how can I say they sucked if they accomplished them? He pretty much ignored what everyone else was doing to have this side conflict round after round. I would often decimate LV right out of the gate so that Tanker would stop focusing on him. LV if you read this I'm sorry but I couldn't even say how many times I killed you, at least a dozen. Your builds grew stronger each time. If some prick like me cuts you off at the knees every time nobody will notice. Once xFCx black balled somebody a multi came there way at start without fail. There is a reason people don't say who they are around here. Even though he had the resources to do so on his own he wanted to play cat and mouse. Also Tanker was xFCx and despite what he led people to believe was growing large accounts on the side and contributing to our KTs. There was a span of at least two rounds where Tanker was secretely our top producer on breaks. He did not outgrow people like Emo or South Disney but he was making more hits. I know it sounds crazy like I said even I listed him for a second... he was my project over many rounds that I protected and I was teaching him to be quite a threat. In fact I was always running small shit alliances incognito as Mr Brown and Ice as Mr Pink that were vital in cleanup efforts on dying KTs. Elysian benefited heavily from these proxies run by me Tanker and Ice. These were also part of our anti bash campaign. If you joined, got bashed, and posted you would find to your surprise massive news in that should be dead alliance forum and a dead kingdom line.
  • Didn't outgrow Emo.

Emo got caught farming horribly EVERY. SINGLE. ROUND.
  • edited January 2014
    Well to be honest Sci just about the only person I never caught was TankWolf, but I know that sob was cheating! Top kingdoms that is.
  • edited January 2014
    OMG that got me thinking of all the TankWolf sector news I stared at all of those years. Catching a bank farmer is impossible.
  • emo was not only sub par but sub par with every single WL going on a land farm. The guy was straight up awful
  • OMG that got me thinking of all the TankWolf sector news I stared at all of those years. Catching a bank farmer is impossible.
    Thats why people call people bank farmers. They dont have to find evidence and it gives them an excuse in their mind as to why they are so much better than them.
  • edited January 2014
    Emo could farm up a very nice top kingdom and convince everyone to leave him alone. The issue I had with him is that he wouldn't contribute. He was completely focused on being top and his kingdom would flag xFCx up there big and bold. That was a member of Ice's crew and he was great. It would bring in other members. After we left him and Jayr pretty much ran their own version of us. When I came back none of them would contribute just build and build. Eventually they would just die. It seemed ridiculous and I got into with them about it. I exposed him in OldSchool when Wybo was AL and ripped the place apart eventually with Emo's help. I did everything but pull him by the hair and drag him hog tied into the fight. Still he was extremely valuable just being there flying xFCx.