Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You NEED to watch this: TLC's 'Strange Addictions'

edited January 2014 in General
Words cannot even explain what the fuck we just watched... these two were probably my favourites. Americans... why?

Comments

• that second guy looks like he at my mattress too.
  • that was a chick, but the sex car guy is awesome
  • There's one about a guy who is dating a doll, he says "she really likes her feet, she thinks thats her best feature" :/

Oh and there's a guy in college who is in love with a dozen inflatable animals.
  • theres this one i just seen but its not on tv yet

its about a canadian guy that has an addiction with my strange addiction and posts them on forums and stuff

check that one out
  • theres this one i just seen but its not on tv yet

its about a canadian guy that has an addiction with my strange addiction and posts them on forums and stuff

check that one out
    2/10

• What a crazy world we live in.
  • not so much addictions but phobias

anyone here got a phobia?
  • The reason why I'm not eating my own mattress

is because I ate my own mattress already.
  • When's the one about the SK community coming out?

Mattressception
  • Lmao this was too much.
  • what the fuck did i just watch
  • I couldn't do it, I couldn't watch the videos. I tried.
  • edited January 2014
    This shit isn't real lol. It's as real as most "reality" tv is.
  • I stumbled upon this on Netflix about a week ago and watched the mattress eater....shits insane. Idk silent, it clearly shows these people eating/doing these weird things. Sure it's been "realitied" up but I think their problems are real and fucking strange.
  • UK has a new documentary about grown men who wear doll suits and masks and walk around town and meet up and have sex with people.

Secrets of the living doll or something. Whole new level of freaky. They think they are beautiful and stuff. Scared the shit out of me.
  • Their problems may be strange, but they don't consider them to be problems. They see themselves as normal and who are we to say different? We all have those things we love doing, mostly in privacy. If someone saw the things you do in private, you think they would call it strange? I think that we all need to realize that even if you eat a mattress or rub your penis on a car and masturbate on it for hours- woah never mind I just read that they're all fucking insane
  • woah never mind I just read that they're all fucking insane
    Gg
  • I was expecting a video of this game being the strange addiction :(
  • I was expecting a video of this game being the strange addiction :(
    Not yet kev. Not yet.

Once a bunch of hipsters come play it, it will grow in popularity on reddit and it will get a show. Along with cookie clicker.
  • As a PF mod who has played cookie clicker, I demand to be the star of that episode.
  • Yeah SB, its definitely real. The one chick eats dryer sheets... and you get to wtch her do it.
  • Mufuka is on TV talking about fucking a stock Chevy Lumina. If I was his dad I would be like look I should have gotten you a sports car. We can go to the dealership son you win this round my lawyer will deal with the TV crew. This shit is never airing get the fuck out of here!
  • At first i thought nothing could truly freak me out anymore than i saw the doll thing fuck humanity I'm going home
  • At first i thought nothing could truly freak me out anymore than i saw the doll thing fuck humanity I'm going home
    Yeeeeaaaaap.
  • edited January 2014
    Strange but whatever. Not much amazes me.

As in I'm not freaked out. It's still amazing lol.