Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worst Round Ever!

edited January 2014 in General
In case you haven't done the maths, mystic's return are looking like FW's on a good round.

That's 20-24h returns.

@Bcartfall pleaassse swap this around to -10% return times. This "bonus" will completely kill the game.

We're looking at a grab every 24-36h. Even on 4 WLs, we're looking at a grab every 6h at best. And that's on max RWCE mystics.

Comments

• bcartfall took the best suggestion in the suggestion thread

bcartfall is amazing
  • bcartfall took the best suggestion in the suggestion thread

bcartfall is amazing
  • what are you talking about 20% explore and 50% more attack time sounds like the best possible round :D
  • "Oh shit I forgot to reset the round again. ffs this starkingdoms game is such a pain in the ass. Ok lemme check the end game stats. Wow it looks like Desert Wasteland isn't really that popular so I'll just leave it alone. Alright now I think i have to do something... oh yeah I have to do that round bonus thing I started a couple years ago. I don't think anyone really cares about it. Hmm.. They seem to be impatient... Quick... what's a good idea? I better ignore all the forum suggestions because then I'll look like a tool if I use them. Um... sector fund increase sounds good. Idk if I used it before but oh well. Now to get back to the other 99% of my life"
  • "Oh shit I forgot to reset the round again. ffs this starkingdoms game is such a pain in the ass. Ok lemme check the end game stats. Wow it looks like Desert Wasteland isn't really that popular so I'll just leave it alone. Alright now I think i have to do something... oh yeah I have to do that round bonus thing I started a couple years ago. I don't think anyone really cares about it. Hmm.. They seem to be impatient... Quick... what's a good idea? I better ignore all the forum suggestions because then I'll look like a tool if I use them. Um... sector fund increase sounds good. Idk if I used it before but oh well. Now to get back to the other 99% of my life"
  • I picked mysto, I wasn't dumb lol. 50% explore + faster return times, you guys are gunsta die.
  • Terra all the way, won't take long to get the 45% faster return times. Attack before work or sleep and next login you'll be sweet.
  • I picked mysto, I wasn't dumb lol. 50% explore + faster return times, you guys are gunsta die.
    50%?
    50%?
    Lol I was just thinking that. Since when is an increase from 10% explore to 20% explore a 50% increase?

@RohanCastle lrn2%math bro
  • hey something i said caught on
  • 50% of your lands can be explored??? Who hoo Uni NAPS... round of the peace hippies
  • I thought last rounds bonus didn't end, wasn't it like 50% explore?
  • The round just started, I thought it was at 22:00 SK time??
  • early start like last round I guess
  • At least newbie mode won't tick at midnight