Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms - Round 61 - Era of Lateness

13»

Comments

• complain complain complain, its simple you want DW nerf, stop killing them off in the first war. I mean just let the dws have a round, but nope, kill them off every round in first war and 2nd war and make sure they dead all the time cause what do turtles.
  • Ironically, the era of lateness....starts early.
  • complain complain complain, its simple you want DW nerf, stop killing them off in the first war. I mean just let the dws have a round, but nope, kill them off every round in first war and 2nd war and make sure they dead all the time cause what do turtles.
    I like ur attitude brah
  • Anyone have the rewards link?
  • Tsc...7 days wait just to see bcart increase explore time to 48h
  • Why do you feel the need to bump this thread? just keep this crap to yourself
  • You mean, why comment on a thread about this current round?
  • No you are commenting on BCart starting the round late, something that is irrelevant.

I get that you are absolutely desperate for some sort of social interraction, your constant posting reeks of neediness. But do yourself a favour and at least post stuff that doesn't mean we would have to go back to old, annoying conversations
  • First post says round ends march 6, thus, 7days for next round start with a similarly crippling bonus...

Whats this start round late you talking about?
  • edited February 2014
    @Prime,

You don't have to read all this posts.
    So stop being a badonkadonk.
  • I don't care what hapoens, lers keep our bitching to ourselves this time... ahem, DANK!

It may have been shitty to start late, bur I don't want another round bonus of bullshit. Lets just keep our mouths shut an suck cartdick. Then continue on after the round begins. Sounds fair to me ; )
  • Nah, I'd rather moan about stuff. Way more fun.