Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I hate it when...

edited January 2014 in General
Lets release some of that tension and stress, go on vent away:

the toilet paper roll is empty in the bathroom and the person who used it last doesn't replace it

Comments

• I wake up 10 minutes before my alarm goes off.
  • Hate that I still come back here for this addiction called SK its like this orange kush I smoke love it n will smoke another 30 years.
  • When people complain about shoddy service.
  • How u know u are old when ur pipes n bongs are older than people u smoke with
  • The triple whammy. I lived with co-workers while out of town for a few months... came home from my days off to find: empty toilet paper roll, overflowing garbage in the kitchen and a huge pile of dishes in the sink.

• I hate it when the post man doesn't even attempt to deliver stuff for you and shoves a failed notice through on the first time
  • edited January 2014
    The triple whammy. I lived with co-workers while out of town for a few months... came home from my days off to find: empty toilet paper roll, overflowing garbage in the kitchen and a huge pile of dishes in the sink.

Thats a daily event when u have five kids lol
  • edited January 2014
    12 rolls a week sumtimes n they never put new one on holder. I dont know if they crap that much or what but damn give me a break. N dishes not unheard of to do 3 washes a day. N every mon n thurs 4 heapin bags of trash. I dont know how kids produce so much trash n waste its amazing. O n try food costs of 700 dollars plus a month. They eat u outta house n home. N all u do is loose more hair n ask why u even didnt pull out.

Remember fellas wrap it or pull out. Or be stuck broke with kids rest of ur life.

• i hate it when shes on her period and wont even give u a bj.. like da fukk
  • 12 rolls a week sumtimes n they never put new one on holder. I dont know if they crap that much or what but damn give me a break. N dishes not unheard of to do 3 washes a day. N every mon n thurs 4 heapin bags of trash. I dont know how kids produce so much trash n waste its amazing. O n try food costs of 700 dollars plus a month. They eat u outta house n home. N all u do is loose more hair n ask why u even didnt pull out.

Remember fellas wrap it or pull out. Or be stuck broke with kids rest of ur life.

It cant be all bad, can it? :D
  • 12 rolls a week sumtimes n they never put new one on holder. I dont know if they crap that much or what but damn give me a break. N dishes not unheard of to do 3 washes a day. N every mon n thurs 4 heapin bags of trash. I dont know how kids produce so much trash n waste its amazing. O n try food costs of 700 dollars plus a month. They eat u outta house n home. N all u do is loose more hair n ask why u even didnt pull out.

All true- tho I wouldn't trade my kids for anything.

It has its great moments yes. But its hard work. Rather be single whole life with no kids n money to burn.

Let me put it in perpective for u. I have a friend who owns a tobacco shop n so does his brother but his brother is married. Single brother - owns 3 houses, a dodge viper, 3 trucks, 4 motor cycles two jet skies a speed boat n money to burn. Married brother - home with mortgage 2 kids one mini van n one truck n in bebt up to his eyeballs n credit cards n college funds.

It has its great moments yes. But its hard work. Rather be single whole life with no kids n money to burn.

Let me put it in perpective for u. I have a friend who owns a tobacco shop n so does his brother but his brother is married. Single brother - owns 3 houses, a dodge viper, 3 trucks, 4 motor cycles two jet skies a speed boat n money to burn. Married brother - home with mortgage 2 kids one mini van n one truck n in bebt up to his eyeballs n credit cards n college funds.
    Yeah, i have the perspective. In the end you have something to look back to, you dont want to look back to all the stuff you could have... Stuff really doesnt matter all that much you know...
  • I agree
    12 rolls a week sumtimes n they never put new one on holder. I dont know if they crap that much or what but damn give me a break. N dishes not unheard of to do 3 washes a day. N every mon n thurs 4 heapin bags of trash. I dont know how kids produce so much trash n waste its amazing. O n try food costs of 700 dollars plus a month. They eat u outta house n home. N all u do is loose more hair n ask why u even didnt pull out.

Yeah, i have the perspective. In the end you have something to look back to, you dont want to look back to all the stuff you could have... Stuff really doesnt matter all that much you know...
    I agree. I made my choice of the joys n pitfalls family life brings. Lol
  • edited January 2014
    I hate it when I get baked and go to find some munchies just to find out someone already ate your last cosmic brownie!

Or when your just getting ready to have sex when your baby starts crying and she has priority over your GFs boobs!

Or when you just fill your gas tank and your car breaks down!

All happened in 12 hours while away from home this weekend, true story.
  • edited January 2014
    RICO! I waited till 3AM to drive and filled my car up with gas and I got a whole 15 minutes away from my house when my car decided it didn't want to go anymore. So in the middle of the night I was calling tow trucks and a ride home. Good times. I got to make my trip a few days later than expected.
  • I hate in when people think they are funny by posting

*they are in*
    *no changes have been made*
    *their name is Viva*
  • edited January 2014
    I hate those moments when you have so much trouble killing that one newbie while playing a game online (CS as I just was). You're killing people like a boss but there's always that one guy - that one guy - who doesn't know what he's doing, keeps shooting his own team, never listens and can't shoot straight, yet no matter how many times you try and kill him, he doesn't god damn die but has no problem killing you 10 times in a row. Argh.
  • I never played CS servers that had FF on, it's fun every now and then to shoot your own teammates but overall just boring.
  • I wake up 10 minutes before my alarm goes off.
    Call me crazy...but i like waking up about an hour before the alarm...i realize i have a whole hour!!!

i hate building a good kingdom and getting it hit for the first time...depressing!
  • I hate it when my roomate has her annoying, childish friends round to play a shit drinking game and one of them ends up passed out in my bathroom.

Might just go and piss on his head
  • Prime heres something funny to do, squirt some ketchup on him, and start shouting at him that hes been stabbed and to stay calm watch the hilarity ensue.
  • an old jackass favorite (which i did to my friends and started a great war!)

hit that fool in the face with some flour!
  • Piss on his crotch and make him think he peed his pants.
  • edited January 2014
    I hate when I fall asleep on my back and my balls drape over my asshole, its just so uncomfortable
  • When you go fishing and have a fish on your line, either it snaps or you reel the fish up to your boat/ jetty and it come off the hook just before you can grab it... Sad face
  • I shovel all the snow off and make a perfect pathway and then an hour later a combination of wind and heavy snow makes it look like I never even touched my shovel!
  • I hate when I fall asleep on my back and my balls drape over my asshole, its just so uncomfortable
    But its ok if WE fall asleep with my balls draped over your asshole... you call it "Spooning"
  • edited January 2014
    I hate when I fall asleep on my back and my balls drape over my asshole, its just so uncomfortable
    But its ok if WE fall asleep with my balls draped over your asshole... you call it "Spooning"
    Does ur ole lady n kids know about ur late night Spoonings with Rohan. Or do i need to spoon ur ole lady again n let her know u ungreatful ginger. Btw how is ur wife n my kids PIE!