Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Today I learned...

edited January 2014 in General
...that North Korea is fucked. Like, really really fucked.

http://www.straitstimes.com/the-big-story/asia-report/china/story/jangs-execution-bodes-ill-china-20131224

Highlights:
Jang was stripped naked and thrown into a cage, along with his five closest aides. Then 120 hounds, starved for three days, were allowed to prey on them until they were completely eaten up. This is called "quan jue", or execution by dogs.

Comments

• Disgrace but people are scared to do much as they can kill millions. He seems to kill his own people more than others.
    Getting eaten by dogs is a painful way to die I must say
  • It's Viva's multys fault
  • It's Viva's multys fault
    It's true. How else would a starving country that eats dogs be able to summon 120 hounds for an execution?
  • In snatch doesn't the big top use pigs?
  • Damn sure does. No body no crime!
  • There is not enough meat on a North Corea's old guy to feed a pig :x
    At least the dogs cand chew the bones...
  • Um pigs eat everything. Dogs will leave pieces behind. Pigs do not.
  • Um pigs eat everything. Dogs will leave pieces behind. Pigs do not.
  • Well the aim here is to scare the 200 guys watching with what's left, not to teach em how to make bodies disappear...
  • Um no body no crime. All that needs to be said.
  • North Korea is a tire fire we can't all stop watching burn forever and ever.
  • Ya they use pigs in snatch because they also eat bone. He would pull finger nails and cut their hair because they were hard to digest. I fuckin love that movie!
  • Today, I realized that my mind is so desensitized that I laughed at op's quote

Also Cory, that was the movie Hannibal.
  • I'm sure more than one movie has mention of using pigs to hide dead bodies. But in snatch they actually take a walk through the pigpen and talk about it (jason statham for the most part narrates about it). I have never watched Hannibal.
  • Today, I realized that my mind is so desensitized that I laughed at op's quote

Also Cory, that was the movie Hannibal.
    Hannibal does as well yes. But snatch was a much better movie imo. Hannibal was kinda a let down to me.