Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm not a religious man.

edited December 2013 in General
I did grow up in a Catholic household though.

Pope Francis is really turning Catholicism into something I no longer despise as an organized religion though.
http://diversitychronicle.wordpress.com/2013/12/05/pope-francis-condemns-racism-and-declares-that-all-religions-are-true-at-historic-third-vatican-council/

Welcome to the 21st century Catholics.

Comments

• edited December 2013
    That's the pope of the catholic church? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/francis.asp

That's what I thought.
  • I feel a lot of pissed of catholics with his messages, mainly the southern american ones, and yeah when the hell did they get a new pope? What happened to that Benedict guy
  • My grandparents probably dislike him for being a cool pope. I never bring it up though.
  • Benedict sucked and was old.
  • Benedict was evil. I mean he looked like Emperor Palpatine.... you can't discount that.

Why you gotta Snopes so soon, TMonsta?
  • Benedict was evil. I mean he looked like Emperor Palpatine.... you can't discount that.
  • New Pope was like over a yr ago mate... keep up he's the youngest Pope to date... i like this guy and he speaks truth... i live in Fla these ignorant fuckin priests here make it so I don't bother going to church by slandering gays n others so I stop going... keep god close to your heart and he will do the same for you...
  • His address over the holidays should give some insight into him though. Not a Bible thumper but Im surrounded by them haha
  • This is the shittest thread ever
  • This is the shittest thread ever now that I've posted
  • i dont agree with everything he preaches, obviously, but the core of his message seems to be love God and love People. when you boil christianity down to its core, thats what its all about.
  • Keep up? They get a new pope ever 5 days the old pricks keep dying