Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xmas gifts 2013

edited December 2013 in General
Alright, what did you guys get? So far, I got socks. -_-

ps I know its early, but some families do Xmas shit early, so share :P

Comments

• Only thing I've gotten early was cheese curds.. They are good as hell if you've never had them. :)
  • edited December 2013
    Poutine :( makes me jealous of the great white north.

Got some new serving bowls and a new lasagna pan. Soniccare toothbrush. Tickets and a limo bus ride to the winter classic on the 1st.
  • I got a remote control helicopter, kinda pumped about it actually.
  • I'm in Florida, but we have a knife place down here (I know, it's weird) that sells them. The owners are from Wisconsin.
  • One thing I've noticed about Florida, a bunch of the shops there randomly sale totally unrelated items.
  • Still not sure. I'll know more on Tuesday.
  • I got a remote control helicopter, kinda pumped about it actually.
    aww man, I just broke mine! They're fuckin awesome!
  • Yeah, weather has been bad since I got it, so waiting for a clear day.
  • Just take it really slow
  • Lol, I was using mine inside while my kids were asleep on the couch. Ended up losing control and smacking my oldest in the forehead with the propellers. It.was.epic
  • HA HA HA HA HA, that's awesome Rohan. Well, I also got some books but I would have bought them anyways.
  • I also am getting a range-finder for golfing. Haven't gotten it yet, but someone let the cat outta the bag. Pretty stoked about that.
  • edited December 2013
    I'm pretty sure my mom got me shaving stuff, and cologne, I'll bet money on this shit :P

PS which books did you get monsta?
  • Tickets and a limo bus ride to the winter classic on the 1st.
    What's the winter classic?
  • edited December 2013
    I picked up the first Stormlight book (I'd read it from the library a month earlier) and I got A Dance With Dragons as it finally came out in paperback. But yeah, both books I'd already read.
  • Tickets and a limo bus ride to the winter classic on the 1st.
    What's the winter classic?
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh! HOCKEY! NEW YEARS DAY! OUTDOOR! BIG HOUSE IN ANN ARBOR! 110K+ PEOPLE! REDWINGS HOSTING LEAFS!!!!!!!

• my mom baked me an apple pie and some cookies and gave it to me a week before she passed.

its the little things
  • My woman picked me up a few watches in Vegas, but otherwise we don't do gifts anymore. My fam and I don't really see the point in buying each other shit, we just hangout, drink rum and celebrate.
  • My woman picked me up a few watches in Vegas, but otherwise we don't do gifts anymore. My fam and I don't really see the point in buying each other shit, we just hangout, drink rum and celebrate.
    that's the way I wish we were, I don't see the point either. Also, sorry to hear that aza :(
  • my mom baked me an apple pie and some cookies and gave it to me a week before she passed.

its the little things
    My dad passed away in February. We had a fish fry dinner the night before and talked about hockey. We were watching the wings on my 80 inch projector in my basement he helepd me finish. Had a massive heart attack while on a rabbit shoot the next morning. The little things stick with us my main man.
  • New spatula. I do a lot of cooking and bitched constantlyu about one i bought.
  • New Kindle e-Reader for my GF, and for me GoPro Hero3.
    and glasses for skiing.. and other minor stuff.
  • ate a great poutine the other day, not to rub it in. You guys are lucky :( All my gifts got sent to the city Im traveling to for xmas :( Couldnt even cheat
  • New hipflask for when I go skiing this year and a new cookbook. Oh and a lovely letter from the NHS saying my OP for my arm is being push forward :)>-
  • hmmmm don't know what my girlfriend got me yet but I got her Cards Against Humanity, her bday is tomorrow, got her a ring for that
  • I got scrabble game :D
  • cards against humanity is the greatest thing ever
    One of my favorite games.
    Interest peaked
    Interest peaked
    http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/

this is pretty much the worst thing ever. if you are a good person you will not enjoy it, if you are a terrible person who is going to hell, this is your game.