Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Turn me on

edited December 2013 in General
to some new music that i have not heard before (no screamo pls)

Comments

• It's crazy to say, but the song Glory and Gore by lorde is pretty decent . I was pretty surprised.
  • edited December 2013

Titties, Chuck Liddell, Steve-o, titties, rock n roll and that polio retard from Breaking Bad puking. Sh*t doesn't get much cooler than that.

Dear AMOG,
    When posting YouTube videos click share, click embed, click use old code, then copy and paste.
    Your friendly neighborhood mod,
    T Monsta
  • Wow AMOG, I loved that letter that's in your post.
  • is this forum blocking links?
  • edited December 2013
    Damn it AMOG! You screwed it up! I had fixed it for you. And fixed it again.
  • who the f*ck made bob dole a mod?
  • the dubstep rap sounding thing might be good for a workout, i'll think about it, the other song was funny, though not one i'd put on my ipod
  • Fun , young the giant , foster the people, AWOL nation few alt bands I found I like lately. First 3 little less known. Panty dropper for the lady city and colour. Maybe some Alex Clare but I am sure u have heard his shit
  • BCart made me a SUPAHMOD
  • Cvrches, naked and famous, vampire weekend, Florence + the machine, NONONO, AWOLNATION, tame impala, Birdy

I can keep going if any of this stuff interests you.
  • Yeah moogle, young then giant is good. The neighborhood, Alex Clare, silversun pickups
  • It's crazy to say, but the song Glory and Gore by lorde is pretty decent . I was pretty surprised.
    Haven't heard it yet. Her cover on the catching fire OST was good too. The team music video is strange.

• Lol Cory we got the same taste in music.
  • :) no diggity doubt. I listen to 98.7 out of LA on iheartradio all day at work and sometimes listen to radio1045 out of philly.

Spotify when I'm at home.

A couple I left out because I'm certain you heard of them, were fun. and Mumford and Sons and Arctic Monkeys (Their new song may be my favorite ever by them)

I'm pretty tired of red hot chili peppers, pearl jam, nirvana, foo fighters, soundgarden, alice in chains, bush, etc etc being played all day on "todays alternative" stations, but I guess its necessary if I want to hear other good stuff.
  • edited December 2013
    Yeah those bands are starting to get more play on the classic rock stations...does that mean im getting old? :O

Also KROQ is the shit, I love when they broadcast live from Coachella.
  • Try some Conway Twitty, Tommy James and the Shondells, Cream, Donna Summers, Bell Biv Devoe, Buddy Holly, Elvis, Beatles... I heard they were all new
  • Try some Conway Twitty, Tommy James and the Shondells, Cream, Donna Summers, Bell Biv Devoe, Buddy Holly, Elvis, Beatles... I heard they were all new
    Ugh. Buddy Holly is such a hipster
  • Dont be such a square, AMOG
    Yeah I have all their casette tapes, gonna make a mix tape of the greatest hits.

• Portugal. The Man, the Black Keys, Broken Bells, Bonobo, MGMT, Macklemore, Maps & Atlases, RJD2
    baby, i don't care
  • Broken bells are dropping a new album soon. Also, of monsters and men.
    baby, i don't care
    Awwwww
  • i'm about to sit down and do some gaming, i'll find out if you guys have any taste soon
  • i'm about to sit down and do some gaming, i'll find out if you guys have any taste soon
    (i do)
  • Wobba and i seem to have vastly different musical tastes. those bands were interesting, but not my thing, thanks though
  • +1 to a few listed here.

Try out Young the Giant, Arctic Monkeys, Black Keys, Said the Whale, Serena Ryder, Imagine Dragons, Mumford, Of Monsters & Men... ill add more as it comes to me.
  • +1 to a few listed here.

Try out Young the Giant, Arctic Monkeys, Black Keys, Said the Whale, Serena Ryder, Imagine Dragons, Mumford, Of Monsters & Men... ill add more as it comes to me.
    I might check out a few of those. (Said the Whale, Serena Ryder)
  • Serena Ryder has a couple gooders. Stompa is catchy... said the whale is a local band i think but they were spotlighted by a radio station. Good tunes.

Also Avicii's album, think its called True? Forget now. Its really good. Even if you arent an electronic fan, theres a couple good tunes on it. Hey Brother is one.