Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skarchive.net76.net - Attack/Research Calc

edited December 2013 in Game Talk
im about to make some updates but first i want to know if ppl are still using it, so let me know if you still use it and do you have some wishes? i could add some new features like SOM/SOK history, so when u paste sox into the textarea you can save it into your browser storage and it stays there until you delete the cookie.

if 10 ppl says yes i will update it and add the few new features :)

Comments

• Update can you update research needed etc
  • I would like to see you make a proper chrome extension. The one we have today is buggy as hell.
  • edited December 2013
    nothing to see here....
  • oh and can u send me the extension files, so i can work on em, because i dont have any of em.

i will fix the research calc tonight and update the attack calc for round 59.

what do you guys think about the som/sok history? i think it would be handy because sk probe history forgets em quite fast.
  • I would like to see you make a proper chrome extension. The one we have today is buggy as hell.
    oh i see, Chrome, sorry im stoned as fuck... could u send me the chrome extension?

my email is [email protected]

• What's wrong with my chrome extension noobcakes.
  • attack calc is updated now.
  • The only thing not working properly is the hiding of probes sent on probe history. It made som/sok bug out. I'll update it tomorrow.

I fixed the terra reasearch but I'm not sure I commuted it to the chrome extension repo
  • sci, send me the extension, id like to check it our and if i could add something into it :)
  • edited December 2013
    You can get it from search the chrome extension store thingy. I'm away right now so I can't send it.

It's just adapted from cere4ls old code.
  • Attack calcs are for newbs. I just kind of guess my math and hit.
  • Well qhen you have hundreds of accounts.....try try till yiu get it right
  • What's wrong with my chrome extension noobcakes.
    Research page is bugged to hell for me, it has caused me to fail on a prime because sk doesn't recognize a comma, improper building percentages... Pretty much everything.
  • Attack Calc is now up2date :)
  • Update can you update research needed etc
    what do you mean? there is research calc and it quite accurate.
  • I thought your calc wasn't updated for terra at 15% was only 10 last i saw so your research calc would be off for terra
  • Need a Mobile Attack App...

Get on!!!

Im waaaay to stoopid to even attempt anything like that.
  • Need a Mobile Attack App...

Get on!!!

Im waaaay to stoopid to even attempt anything like that.
    this is needed

• lets see what can we do
  • edited December 2013
    Attack calcs are for newbs. I just kind of guess my math and hit.

x*4+x*5+x*9=Y.. Y/5= Z.... Send Z + random number out of my but.

You forgot to add q
    You forgot to add q
    Ah yes, soldiers :-B
  • I use the chrome extension.. it's Version .43.. this the latest one? if not where is the newest one?

• I'm also playing around with sci's extension. Just getting some experience really, but it's good to have the link to the attack calc on SK's menu!

Once I get some more cool stuff added I'll upload it!
  • edited December 2013
    btw, your calc doesn't pick up on TFs and max research should go up to 45%
  • edited December 2013
    I use the chrome extension.. it's Version .43.. this the latest one? if not where is the newest one?

Current version is .45

I don't know if I uploaded the one with fixed Research for Terra Form.
    What's wrong with my chrome extension noobcakes.
    Research page is bugged to hell for me, it has caused me to fail on a prime because sk doesn't recognize a comma, improper building percentages... Pretty much everything.
    You failed a hit because you put a comma in and blame the extension?

Wat. Are you using my chrome extension from the marketplace?

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/scis-starkingdoms-extensi/dmhldmfopnmnmgkeghklcfmbnnfoabmm?utm_source=gmail
  • 0.45?? when I added that says it's 0.44..?
  • I updated it to .46 last night.
  • Is Lovsie's calc updated? I've failed with asto 3 times this rd on tf sl but only when in war time... not sure why