Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms: Era of Probe Loyalty

2»

Comments

• He didn't put VI back either.
  • probably not
  • Tbh I think I proved last round that Mount is still one of the best PTs. The power only becomes an issue when you are a KT.

The issue isn't the PT, just that the only people good enough to make it look good are having much more fun with MT and DW. :P
  • Tbh I think I proved last round that Mount is still one of the best PTs. The power only becomes an issue when you are a KT.

The issue isn't the PT, just that the only people good enough to make it look good are having much more fun with MT and DW. :P
    Yea but now with probe spam power once again becomes a very important point.

• edited January 2012
    my theory of what he believes:

more dw = more war
    more war = more fun
    more fun = more activity
    I think you are right. I also feel that he is wrong as it shafts the turtle once again. The game is for people with ample free time or a cell phone with the internet on it. Anyone else need not apply. You might be able to scrape up some entertainment by getting people in trouble for bashing and gang raping you, but you're still going to be bashed and gang raped. There needs to be an addition to this game that draws people who don't have those luxuries. Maybe then it will grow. I do understand his catering to what has become one personality type left on the game, but if he wants to flip it around this is the wrong direction.
  • + Era of Probe Loyalty
    - For this round all probe losses will be reduced by 75% in any probe action (excluding suicide).

...... i find that rude, the suiciding probes are the most loyal of them all.

i hereby show my grievances by boycotting this round.!

You mean last round when the kingdoms wer awful you should you could do well with mount compared to others lol.

Its not that the PT is bad, its just shit compared to what it used to be....while bcart continually adds to dw

• I'm not trying to say that any PT is the best, they are all pretty useful for a certain group of players. People just tend to have their opinions swayed so much. For instance, how much of a difference will 5% population make for a DW? Not much. What about the round bonus? Well, banks will be slim pickings, and likely everyone will have far more probes and is efficient after a week or so. Most people are unable to continue maxing robs after a week or so in normal circumstances, so why do they think that having more probes is going to help? :P

• Its not that the PT is bad, its just shit compared to what it used to be....while bcart continually adds to dw

This. 25-30% seems to be huge when compared to the 10% it gets now.
  • Does anyone have Probe Armour yet? Does it reduce the probe losses even further or does it change the -75% to -50%?