Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fall into Titanfall

edited December 2013 in General

I am really interested in getting into this game when it releases for Xbox One this March. I am looking for some people who might be willing to set up a group for the release and maybe even start a clan. If I there is enough support here I would like to know.

They are saying this will change the Multiplayer experience that we have come to know so I would really like to go into this with a group. This is something I am looking to play casually with no expectations of taking our group to a competitive level. You will also be meeting players from other gaming communities that I am affiliated with and despite what I may think of each of you on the forums I know most of you are actually pretty decent outside of this and I wouldn't mind gaming with you.

Please understand that this is a console exclusive, it will not be available to PS3 or PS4. No hate needed. I think we have all seen enough of the fanboi wars on the internet.