Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Forum Heirarchy

edited December 2013 in General
Hey guys

I've been playing this game and browsing this forum for a while. I've seen people come and go. I thought it would be fun to make a graphic of how I've seen these forums as an outsider.

Don't take it personal if you didn't make the cut. I just haven't seen enough of you.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers.

Comments

• Well, I'm as pleased as peaches, what about you guys? Hahaha
  • Haha I indeed haven't been here a long time so I'm pleased with where you put me... on the other hand, walls is no wannabe despite being a little too self-centered ;)
  • I can see it now, this may be the start of the largest ego battle since the days of MindNRA, Victus, and Bedrock. I don't know if skpfs can handle all this
  • Who the fuck is letting the dam noobs in the PFs.
  • Who the fuck is letting the dam noobs in the PFs.
    hahahahahahahahaha
  • this list would be relevant if most of the people posted were still active
  • Up and coming huh lol k
  • yea none of the pros ever come on the pfs
    also, dank is pro? wtf? and ixta is pro? well she is pretty good at making WW games lol
  • I, for one, accept our new SKPF overlords.
  • edited December 2013
    Lol...up and coming......cute

Well done sir

Edit: tank killer had to have made this list right? There is a severe lack of 000 and typos, but he's never on the pfs?
  • When was the last time husglaz was here?

Tmonsta got pwnd :(
  • edited December 2013
    Not sure what to make of this just yet
  • Casper, honest non-troll friendly non-pretentious question: how long have you played?
  • Casper, honest non-troll friendly non-pretentious question: how long have you played?
    Longer than .01 seconds. Which is how long it takes to realize I am god-tier.

Out of the remaining players I would consider you god tier, buddy.
  • Lynog, Bob, Walls, Shining... Puppy Below Average?

I'm on the same list with Rmag... yet Zeality and Ty are ranked above me?

Holy crap...
    Who the fuck is letting the dam noobs in the PFs.
  • edited December 2013
    Lynog, Bob, Walls, Shining... Puppy Below Average?

I'm on the same list with Rmag... yet Zeality and Ty are ranked above me?

Holy crap...
    Who the fuck is letting the dam noobs in the PFs.
    This is forum hierarchy, not game.
    Casper, honest non-troll friendly non-pretentious question: how long have you played?

Out of the remaining players I would consider you god tier, buddy.
    Aww you make me blush.
  • edited December 2013
    Casper, honest non-troll friendly non-pretentious question: how long have you played?
    On and off for 5 years i'd say. I used to have an account on the old forums but never bothered to remake on this new forum until now.

I know some of the people are not around right now but I included them because they were around somewhat recently and did things that stuck in my memory.

Lews having the highest post count
    Lynog seems to be all talk and no game
    k2 > walls
    Husgalz cheating when he last played

If you don't agree you are welcome to make your own version and we can all try to agree on which one is the most accurate.
  • I honestly don't know why i'm on the up and coming while Ty, rook bean etc are pros O-o. oh well it don't bother me when people need something they come to me XD
    On and off for 5 years i'd say. I used to have an account on the old forums but never bothered to remake on this new forum until now.

I know some of the people are not around right now but I included them because they were around somewhat recently and did things that stuck in my memory.

Lews having the highest post count
    Lynog seems to be all talk and no game
    k2 > walls
    Husgalz cheating when he last played

If you don't agree you are welcome to make your own version and we can all try to agree on which one is the most accurate.
    Fair enough. Just be prepared for a lot of negative criticism. Whether you like lynog or not he's been around for like a decade. Same with qwj, arson, flaze, and myself. We have all at least known of each other for many years and can all vouch for each other's veteran status. You also are missing people that don't post in the PFs but have been around for ages (eau lorde comes to mind as well as the rest of the zamolxe crew. Occasional old xltx Lithuanians are also around and don't post).

Keep in mind that the forums were redone a few years back. Post counts were also reset.
  • Sci... I've been on SKPFs since 2004.

PFs mean Lynogs way better than below average.

Bob is way better than below Average.

Sci pops in twice a week.

List def needs retooling asTK has 3 posts and Lews hasn't been seen in 6 months.
  • Thread of the year
  • Disappointed in my location.

I all know I am pro people just hate admitting it
    If I was ever allowed to live more than month every one would see.
  • 2002 representin
  • True pros don't live more than a month and yet have 10x's your impact.
  • 2002 representin

Up and cummer!

On

Her

Face!
  • Awwwww hell yeah
  • i only live 2 weeks usually and shape the whole round!
  • Sci... I've been on SKPFs since 2004.

PFs mean Lynogs way better than below average.

Bob is way better than below Average.

Sci pops in twice a week.

List def needs retooling asTK has 3 posts and Lews hasn't been seen in 6 months.
    Quality > Quantity