Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• edited November 2013
    You motherfucker, I was just making this thread.

EDIT: Yeah, RIP, Paul Walker. The NY Daily News never lies.
  • edited November 2013
    I'll take Irony for 2,000, Alex.
  • You motherfucker, I was just making this thread.

EDIT: Yeah, RIP, Paul Walker. The NY Daily News never lies.
    My GF knew before I did. I had to confirm it before I posted though. Can't trust no damn womenz when it comes to Paul Walker.
  • Guys, its a hoax. His agent has proven it false
    Paul Walker ‏@RealPaulWalker 19m
    It's with a heavy heart that we must confirm Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident...MORE: http://on.fb.me/1bzn8gD - #TeamPW

His twitter confirms it bro.
  • ^^^This.

yeah, I'm at work so for the last 20 minutes, I've seen it go from Facebook statuses, to TMZ, to pages claiming it's a hoax, to NY Daily News, to his official Twitter and Facebook like a rapid plague spreading through the intarwebz and the hoax pages all updating to confirm it happened.

I'm never calling shotgun. Ever.
  • From his Facebook

Paul Walker · 5,817,190 like this
    23 minutes ago ·
    It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences. - #TeamPW
  • I'll take Irony for 2,000, Alex.
    No one finds this Ironic? Man who was made famous by wild stunts, & crazy driving, dies... In a car wreck?
  • i really couldn't help but chuckle as i read that.
    That's the spirit!
  • One way to end Fast and Furious franchise...

RIP Mr Walker.
  • i really couldn't help but chuckle as i read that.
    That's the spirit!
    He was the passenger.
  • I really liked Paul walker. Always heard he was down to earth. I mean shit he was on his way to a charity event.

R.I.P.
  • I really liked Paul walker. Always heard he was down to earth. I mean shit he was on his way to a charity event.

R.I.P.
  • Why do people care?
  • edited December 2013
    RIP Paul.

Shocking. Those mocking him should have a little more respect considering he was on his way to a charity event and was a decent guy by what I've seen and heard of him.

No Fast and Furious 8 now?
  • edited December 2013
    Why do people care?
    dank: cuz there were cars and hot chicks in the films I could take my woman to a movie that didn't totally suck

dankswife: Paul was hot Tyrsis duh

Wifey wanted to comment we love Paul for giving us a place to grope in public. Paul Walker the onscreen wingman to nice wet vag.
  • Dank, Elderly should not be groping in public, its against the law
  • So I just found out that Roger Rodas, the driver of the car, was the son of my old co-worker.

I worked with Joe, his dad, for 2 years and he talked about his son all the time...feel bad for him.
  • Sorry for the late imput

Very sad
  • Did you take a picture of a fake facebook account?
  • edited December 2013
    Dank, Elderly should not be groping in public, its against the law
    Those movies were out when I was still in school. The chicks I was finger banging weren't the wife either. Crazy to think he was still making them at 40.

2001 the original came out. I had a 92 eclipse turbo gsx at the time and got pulled over doing 115. Everyone was getting a ricer cuz of that movie. The lady was off duty and would have to take me to jail she couldn't write a ticket for that speed so she let me go. Good times.
  • Did you take a picture of a fake facebook account?
    Yes mate of course