Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The I-need-a-group-spot-filled-thread thread.

edited December 2011 in Game Talk
Haven't talked to my group lately, but last I checked we had a 4th spot open.

Comments

• can i touch that spot of yours? :P
  • Mages is my groupie :P
  • Srsly dude ill be a great wingman! :-D Large enough kd to be an asset to sec/alliance. Not pro enough to be KTd early on. And ill bring cake too.
  • Seriously, Im so pro that I need to tell you how pro I am so that you can let me join you. Not that my proness is known to everybody, I have to TELL you how pro I am. That's the extent of my proness. :P
  • I'll play. I'd like to play with a group so I can actually keep motivated, lately it's been hard to get past newbie though.
  • why would anyone want to join his group

i need a premi anyone wanna donate
  • Please we can't have just one organized alliance working next round.
  • I'll play. I'd like to play with a group so I can actually keep motivated, lately it's been hard to get past newbie though.
    SB. Hit me up on AIM boss :)
  • I did, and you responded with this strange conversation about male genitalia that I might've had with you in a dream state or something!
  • SB always likes talking about male genitalia. Lately I live longer than SB in SK, for shame.
  • edited December 2011
    Seriously, Im so pro that I need to tell you how pro I am so that you can let me join you. Not that my proness is known to everybody, I have to TELL you how pro I am. That's the extent of my proness. :P
    Haha Lews you funny guy. I never said I was pro. Im still pretty green in fact. And I doubt if ill ever be able to dominate the competitive world of S2 the way you have recently. Kudos
  • Throw me a msg on aim sb, zealitysk should get it on my phone
  • Seriously, Im so pro that I need to tell you how pro I am so that you can let me join you. Not that my proness is known to everybody, I have to TELL you how pro I am. That's the extent of my proness. :P
    Haha Lews you funny guy. I never said I was pro. Im still pretty green in fact. And I doubt if ill ever be able to dominate the competitive world of S2 the way you have recently. Kudos
    Lol thanks. S2 isnt competitive and if I get 1st...just shows how noob the server has become...

• In need of group.
    Lol thanks. S2 isnt competitive and if I get 1st...just shows how noob the server has become...

Coz the faggots kill the awesome people when they train more than 300 tfs

:-D

Explore turtle all round and you WILL get #1
  • can i touch that spot of yours? :P
    l0l
  • In need of a group spot. Hit me up here where my very active self will reply with expediency.
  • In need of group.

Get on AIM.
  • I need a spot too. Soul Siphon/Shadowburn
  • Im still up for grabs ^^

(and I wont sell my kd)
  • In need of group.

Get on AIM.
    *Grumble grumble* Now I need to try out my passwords.
    Alright, still looking for a spot! Would rather fill than lead.

AIM = x21in2010x
  • my people havent gotten back to me. anyone want me?
  • signed up randomly. pw for my group: ghost33

If anyone wants it. Please no farms, only someone who realy wants to enjoy the game.
  • In need of group.

Get on AIM.
    *Grumble grumble* Now I need to try out my passwords.
    Alright, still looking for a spot! Would rather fill than lead.

AIM = x21in2010x
    Let me reiterate: Still looking for a spot, would rather fill than lead, but do not want someone who suggests I farm (mathtrickssk).

• signed up randomly. pw for my group: ghost33

If anyone wants it. Please no farms, only someone who realy wants to enjoy the game.
    Oh sweet, exactly my idea. My AIM = x21in2010x
  • Pm me with a group spot pls. Thx.
  • I have taken initiative and have several spots open in a G1 sector. Serious applicants only. AIM me @ Chili1555SK
  • I will likely be unavailable via aim for the duration of the day (est). So for expediency's sake, my group is joinl8