Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Would this is considered a Suicide?

2»

Comments

• who says i was talking about you? Arson is the newbiest newb around
  • who says i was talking about you? Arson is the newbiest newb around
    Bullshit. I AM.
  • oh I'm so scared.

Tell you what. I'll play next round just to quad tap you.
    I just made a S1 for you man... now where can i find ya? Dont be shy.
  • That's my SOM asshat.
    Is that seriously you?
  • That's my SOM asshat.
    Is that seriously you?

It is. Now plz hit me.
  • That's my SOM asshat.
    Is that seriously you?

It is. Now plz hit me.
    what's the kd name? you're full of shit.
  • That's my SOM asshat.
    Is that seriously you?

It is. Now plz hit me.
    what's the kd name? you're full of shit.
    Nothing gets past you does it?
  • Is that really I AM WHAT an idiot
  • Fail troll. Get lessons from Spock
  • The fuck did I just read?

What a waste of time.
  • edited November 2013
    No, that is not a suicide. Suicide only applies to sending out defense. In this case he is poorly defended, not suicided. If he sent out 60% of his defense then yes, he'd be free land for all, but seeing that he has no defense to send out, the universal rules would still apply to him as far as gangbangs etc. Back in the day, ATs were frowned upon, but you could not KT them for their build, just spread his SoM around and have enough people smack him down. By this time though, there were enough alliances and sectors to destroy kds like that no problem, but by todays standards, ATs are KTs because there isn't a big enough player base to kill them without breaking universal rules.
  • There is no universal rule of protection for ATs, they are free land if you want to risk hitting past the third hti thats up to you no one stopping ya
  • Ever since BCart fully committed to breaking DW, ATs have been more common and KTable. For anyone that hasnt played in the past like two years... you'll be kt'd haha
  • Universal rules apply to the same as ATs. The Universal rules are simple, and previously explained. Just because they have shit defense doesn't mean you could KT them per Universal rules. BUT, if you'd reply to my proposal, it would cut all this stupid ass red tape down anyways.
  • Its based on their total tank D vs tank O. They are completely suicided 100% of the time because they are shit. No different than sending out 66% of your tanks.
  • 66.6% total offense to 33.3% total defense is suicider.

50%-66.6% total offense to 33.3%-50% total defense is anti-turtle but not suicided.

• 66.6% total offense to 33.3% total defense is suicider.

50%-66.6% total offense to 33.3%-50% total defense is anti-turtle but not suicided.