Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what has SK come to?

edited November 2013 in Game Talk

Stunner Alliance Information
1 Total Networth:
37,823,177 Average Networth:
7,564,635 Number of Sectors:
Alliance Relations
War: [Phantomz], [Redemption]
Peace: [DisneyChannel]
NAP: None
Ally: None
List of Sectors in Stunner
Located Sector Name Networth
1:13 Fearless warriors of 7,939,208
1:16 WE WILL HIT EVERYONE BACK! YOU ARE WARNED! 8,326,519
1:17 We shall defend our land, whatever the cost my be 6,508,351
1:19 Stunningly Awesome Stunners & Stunnerrette's of 8,351,355
1:4 Kings and Debra are waiting you in our news 7,604,781

Alliance Relations
War: [Phantomz], [Redemption]
Peace: [DisneyChannel]

Comments

• Quit posting.
  • Quit posting.
    but then people might think you are anything but a disgusting neckbeard
  • Was there a point to this thread?
    there will be unless your going to be a faggot an delete it
  • Why would I do that when I'm waiting on the point?
  • apparently it's come to teary eyes having a hissy fit all over the forums at the closest thing to a fair battle
  • apparently it's come to teary eyes having a hissy fit all over the forums at the closest thing to a fair battle
    aww shit

standing up for myself = having a hissy fit now

whats next?

tmonsta deleting legitimate threads = good moderation

imageimage
  • I've yet to delete any non bot thread, but I love the mod abuse accusations. Keep 'em coming you ole Negger.
  • I've yet to delete any non bot thread, but I love the mod abuse accusations. Keep 'em coming you ole Negger.
    how do we know you havent deleted any non bot threads if they don't exist anymore?
  • And the tin foil hats get passed around, how do you know I haven't edited posts, how do you know I haven't edited threads and titles, how do you know I haven't deleted real users, banned them? What has this world come to? Can you tell me my NEGro?
  • You're not standing up for yourself, you're whining about alliances
  • edited November 2013
    And the tin foil hats get passed around, how do you know I haven't edited posts, how do you know I haven't edited threads and titles, how do you know I haven't deleted real users, banned them? What has this world come to? Can you tell me my NEGro?
    well we know you edited my posts and others

you cant do anything more like ban or delete users

so i think its pretty safe to say youve abused every privilege you got given

link the time you got mod to the same time there was a degrading of the quality of PF posts and bam we have a link
  • I absolutely can ban and delete users, I've banned and deleted bots. Let's see, the time I became mod you started posting more. The quality of posts went down. Yep, I see the correlation.
  • Yep, I see the correlation.
    confirmation of your terrible moderation is all i needed ;)
  • Oh, it's been horrible. I've been letting filth slide but that's the SKPFs that have been around for a decade and if I started moderating it honestly then the community will have changed. So I let it slide like every other mod has, except maybe Spock. I might bring back some Splockaging.
  • Oh, it's been horrible. I've been letting filth slide but that's the SKPFs that have been around for a decade and if I started moderating it honestly then the community will have changed. So I let it slide like every other mod has, except maybe Spock. I might bring back some Splockaging.
    you mean banning people that arent your friends

okay bring it back plz
  • But I like everyone, so who would I be banning? Oh wai... there is one guy. But he's a mod too.
  • edited November 2013
    damdred aka the only decent mod

the mod that gets insulted by the old school circlejerk for not being around back then

what a great community
  • Yeah, gotta get rid of the decent mods. Will ruin the SKPF mod reputation.
  • Yeah, gotta get rid of the decent mods. Will ruin the SKPF mod reputation.
    youve already done that
  • Awww, you think I'm that good of a mod? Thanks.
  • Awww, you think I'm that good of a mod? Thanks.
    shit mod != good mod

get it?
  • Yeah, and if I ruined the horrid reputation of SKPF mods, then that has to mean I'm good. So I do not equal a crap mod like the rep says I should have. THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT!
  • edited November 2013
    the forums were running fine without mods

i had people asking me to post up some meaningful discussions just recently however after seeing you derail legitimate threads it became apparent that I shouldnt bother
  • Illy for Mod-God Powahs!!!
  • You're not standing up for yourself, you're whining about alliances
  • edited November 2013
    Was there a point to this thread?
    nice +1 post count faggot
    nice +1 post count faggot