Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone like to take photos?

13»

Comments

• You had me at chicken. Can't wait to try it. Now I just gotta find a good place in Chicago that serves Gator. Sci, know of any places?
    I'm sure there are plenty. We just got a new cajun place that has a few gator dishes. I would start by searching for cajun food.

If I'm even in Chicago for work, you and Sci better come see me :)
    Of course.

Osiris: You could try Heaven on Seven, or Wishbone. Those are the only two Cajun places I know of. They don't have Gator on their menu per say, but they have weekly/nightly specials.

Gepperth's Meat Market - Will probably have Gator. They have everything else. It's on Halsted in Lincoln Park.
  • Thanks Sci, I'll give those places a try

RIP pele :(
  • Lovsan, my boy turns 2 this week and that just depressed the shyt outta me. RIP to your doggeh, mate.

It ain't easy.
  • edited January 2014

EDIT: OH IT WORKED?! My first pic posted on PFs rofl. Me and my momdukes.

My pup...6 week old German Shorthaired Pointer. Yes, I have the Advent Children FF7 Buster Sword tatted on my forearm with some fanfic wings. XD

Had no idea this one was taken. Not such a puppy anymore.

GO HERE! BEST DONUTS IN OREGON!

Because I'm Darius.

The old Skate Life.

No idea why I decided to post random pics but...meh, this thread was dying, might as well nail the coffin. =D
  • Nice pics broski
  • Spartan race, nice!! You get props for that. I'm thinking of doing it next year. How crazy was it?
  • edited January 2014
    Looks like a head just floating there.
  • Thanks, Cory. Was creepin the thread and said eff it lol

Darius...ROFL! I'd hate but I can't, that's Entourage...DAMN STRAIGHT! Bigger the head, bigger the star! I should be a fuqqin superstar.

Osiris...I've run 2. This one wasn't shyt compared to the other one...but it was still awesome. They have 2 types...stadium and trail. This was Citi Field(Mets stadium)...4 miles, 26 or so obstacles, crawling, stairs, jumping, military hurdles, rope climbs, a whole bunch of strength and endurance crap. Not to mention, a lot of things you don't expect lol. The trail one, though...pretty much the same, but with mud, barbed wire, tree climbs, rocks and hills and stuff.

All in all, they're addicting. As hell. Next one in April, wewt. lol

Dank, which one? bah, I know my head is big...attention grabber =D holds all this BRAIN