Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For them aussies out there, how accurate is this map?

edited November 2013 in General
body

Comments

• As a NZ'er i confirm the accuracy of that :P
  • I've always wondered about Australia, I wonder which part jim3doors was from.
  • edited November 2013
    well, according to the weather reports i see, you can just light the whole damned place on fire and that's about as accurate as you need to be. They have wild fires worse then california does.
  • vegimite factory!!!!!!!! im going there
  • cool picture

anyone going to post a full size version or nah too hard?
  • Or you could just click it. Seemed pretty full size to me.
  • vegimite factory!!!!!!!! im going there
    Augh, Vegimite is sooooo grooosssss
  • YOUR FACE IS GROSS
  • What's a vegimite?
  • ITS UR FACE, EW GROSS
  • Guys, stop eating my face =/
  • edited November 2013
    Lolol, fo realz, Vegemite is like a aussie version of peanut butter, but nastier.

Think of soy sauce, and boom, you got vegemite, but its thick like a spread, and they put that shit on bread. It makes my skin crawl just thinking about it.

These guys are pretty gay, but it sums it up.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w7fc_bnPtY
  • edited November 2013
    that video was incredibly gay

also pointing out the irony that you said yourself it is spread on bread yet these amerifags are eating it with a spoon?

vegemite is something you are either adjusted to eating or not. just like plenty of the shit i see fat americans stuffing down their throat.
  • Kind of like Marmite?
  • that video was incredibly gay

also pointing out the irony that you said yourself it is spread on bread yet these amerifags are eating it with a spoon?

vegemite is something you are either adjusted to eating or not. just like plenty of the shit i see fat americans stuffing down their throat.
    lies, we are fat because we have delicious food and shit isnt trying to kill us on the daily. American food like: pizza, chimmychangas, Chinese food, bacon, cheeseburgers, burritos, and bacon

• edited November 2013
    Kind of like Marmite?
    I dont understand why british marmite doesnt have the same reputation as vegemite

its basically the same stuff (small taste differences between brands of course) and has been around longer?
  • edited November 2013
    lies, we are fat because we have delicious food and shit isnt trying to kill us on the daily. American food like: pizza, chimmychangas, Chinese food, bacon, cheeseburgers, burritos, and bacon
    Juicy burgers, greasy fries
    Turkey legs and raw fish eyes
    Teenage girls with ketchup too!
    Get out of my way, or i'll eat you!
  • Just what I would expect a fat lazy aussie to say.
  • Just what I would expect a fat lazy aussie to say.
    i dont think there are any of us left in SK
  • I dont know who invented the taquito, but you aee a god among men.
  • ill have an order of teenage girls with ketchup, SOMEONE BRING MY BONE SAW
  • Eh, European food > American Monsanto food -_-
  • Kind of like Marmite?
    I dont understand why british marmite doesnt have the same reputation as vegemite

its basically the same stuff (small taste differences between brands of course) and has been around longer?

They are not the same....marmite is shit on a stick...
  • Lol vegemite is the bomb diggity
  • Yyr moms the bombdiggity rofl
  • Wtf is a mom? Sorry mate don't speak American or pommy
  • mom is like m&m, but with oreos...
  • mom is like m&m, but with oreos...