Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ok seriously

edited October 2013 in General
get the fuck out you fucking kids

really thought this domain would be for sale like a decade ago

my lawn etc etc

Comments

• Hi botd :) thanks for checking in on us
  • Play one last round with us?
  • See what I'm saying about the random pop ups? Just playyyyyy
  • Check botds posts. He has no desire to play. For years he was an in game mod and forum mod and talked to the cart 1 time. No desire.
  • No desire to play, yet keeps coming back? BCart would be proud, lol.
  • BotD is the worst person in these forums. Makes a post every six months about kids and lawns, i dont even know what
  • how does a thread like this gets more attention than baby seals getting raped?
  • Cos dis is SKPFs, foo.
  • Old man botd and his lawn x)
  • Check botds posts. He has no desire to play. For years he was an in game mod and forum mod and talked to the cart 1 time. No desire.
    In game mod should be prefaced with: all he could do was remove banners and avatars or change sector messages.
  • That's not a real mod. However, it seems like it would be insanely fun to change ppl's sector msgs constantly.
  • BotD was also the person to contact to join Beta Testing.
  • BotD is the worst person in these forums. Makes a post every six months about kids and lawns, i dont even know what
    In game mod should be prefaced with: all he could do was remove banners and avatars or change sector messages.