Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How Do I Quickscope?

edited October 2013 in General
Hey guys,

I've been playing this game for a little while and I still can't figure out how to quickscope like all the pros. I know if you zoom in the scope really quick and fire it will increase your accuracy, but it just isn't working for me. Any tips?

Comments

• Man this bot has a lot of posts, so should I delete it or not?
  • Remember kids, the Cookie Monster only eats cookies some of the time. Vegetables are healthy too!

Join the Cookie Monster on Sesame Street! Check your local TV guide for broadcasting.
  • i thought it was noscope
  • Noscoping is totally more pro.
  • xXxCrossmap360noscopexXx
  • Noscoping is totally more pro.
    Doesn't stop n00bs accuse you of cheating though, lol.
  • I prefer barrel fucking and panic shots.
  • hi ty. many pros will grt some striping tape, and put it on the tv in a crosshair where the scope will be wjen u zoom. so you can know. other than that they cheat
  • hi ty. many pros will grt some striping tape, and put it on the tv in a crosshair where the scope will be wjen u zoom. so you can know. other than that they cheat
    Did this with a window cling...pro
  • edited October 2013
    hi ty. many pros will grt some striping tape, and put it on the tv in a crosshair where the scope will be wjen u zoom. so you can know. other than that they cheat
    If they had a 100% success rate, yeah they cheat. But it's quite normal to have a high success rate for noscope after playing these kinds of games for years.
  • My fave is sniping a sniper with a pistol.
  • edited October 2013
    No scoping is pretty much luck alot of the time esp since bo2 did away with steady aim n replaced that shit laser scope... quick scope works better with a variable zoom attachment and depending on how you strafe its slightly left or right of your play style... once u lock it in you wont wanna play with other guns lol...
  • Only you guys would take this seriously.

I hear SK sucks blah blah blah?
  • This thread: 9/10. Tyrsis you ALing next round?
  • This thread: 9/10. Tyrsis you ALing next round?
    That would be a terrible idea, but I will if the people want me to.
  • Can't be any worse than Shining running shyt again.
  • What do you guys think of [Swaggasaurus]
  • Shining = Tyrsis so meh.
  • Wait, srsly? LOL I don't know Tyrsis so I'm not sure how to take that. XD

I can counter that with [Hiphopapotamus].
  • [Funkasuarus] Will rule you all!
  • That's the best kind of remark, Shining, you don't know if it's a compliment or an insult :D
  • Technically I've ALd some of the greatest successes and failures.

At least I'd say.
  • Whether their successes and failures were caused by you is undecided.
  • Yay Ty ill run an alliance with ya
  • Mostly failures.

[Rhymnocerous]
  • At least when Ty ran a failed alliance it was fun as hell
  • At least when Ty ran a failed alliance it was fun as hell
    THE MOST FUN
  • I don't know, Ty's fail alliances are great fun. BUT MY FAIL ALLIANCES ARE FUN AS WELL!
  • OXGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD