Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best SK Threats

edited October 2013 in General
"I'm saving IPs of everyone that hits me for NEXT round"

Comments

• Do us all a favor and forget the password to this account too.
  • So we can have another Pie account in the PFs! Good plan.
  • edited October 2013
    Walls is a pussy with no life he would gather IPs lol... cant hide behind meadows anymore and your precious whore kd will fall fast :)
  • ill come to you're house, give me you're address
  • Walls is a pussy with no life he would gather IPs lol... cant hide behind meadows anymore and your precious whore kd will fall fast :)
    someone seems angry.
    what happened? mommy not give u a hug?
  • anyone can hide behind me at any time, just ask sci, i am very large
  • COCKBAGS DEAD WIN CONDITION ACHIEVED I DUNNO WHAT TO DO NOW :(
  • practice to become an olympic 4 square champion
    I love these threats.

I love these threats.

• Lol I am not angry at all actually... I just enjoy talking shit! :)

@meadows I wouldnt know I dont care for sci nor do I talk with him!!!
  • Lol I am not angry at all actually... I just enjoy talking shit! :)

@meadows I wouldnt know I dont care for sci nor do I talk with him!!!
    because you are an absolute full on crayon eating tard.
  • green ones are the best.

they taste like greenberry
  • anyone can hide behind me at any time, just ask sci, i am very large
    Thats wrong
  • Down dog... didnt mean to insult your master... whether it be fag sci or bitch walls and his pathetic threats... tbh idgaf! Go choke on a nut
  • @meadows I prefer glu stix... they smell sweeeet
  • Down dog... didnt mean to insult your master... whether it be fag sci or bitch walls and his pathetic threats... tbh idgaf! Go choke on a nut
    i don't like either one of them, however you still are a crayon eating tard that i would out do ten fold at anything.
  • Lol confidence in yourself is key... just remember your momma told you your special for a reason research retard... ;) btw I was bigger then you before I git kt'd... :p guess I was better at one thing once upon a time :p
  • pal, i think the crayons have gone to your head, i haven't played sk in ages. Ten fold better than you i am a registered fucking weapon and i will deal with you.
  • Awww I feel special... do all dogs go to heaven??? I think you should go eat a bone or w.e muts chomp on... :)
  • Awww I feel special... do all dogs go to heaven??? I think you should go eat a bone or w.e muts chomp on... :)
    Watching you two fuck sticks go back and forth like this is like watching a couple of retards try to fuck a doorknob.

You are both idiots, now quit flaunting it. No one likes the dumbest fucking Peacock.
  • But it passes time at work :(
  • Its over. I had you beat before it even began and you still managed to beat yourself before me.

You dont want a battle of words with me. Ill rip your head off and fuck start your heart.
  • But it passes time at work :(
    but won't the burger patties burn if u don't flip them in time?
  • Kes used to have great threats.... but they were always against kd's lol not people
  • Ohhh are you a lyricist or something mutt boy??? Stop watching 8 mile your words dont mesn shit to me...

@ walls, did you come up with that all by yourself? I would try n explain that chef's make art on a plate but you probably only eat fast food and ramen noodles so just sit down fuckboy and try n remember my IP for next round... make sure to ask your your account sharer to save it also! Seeing as you need help in all aspects of life including a shit online game... smfh pathetic
  • Its over you have haaaabsolutely been destroyed.
  • Hehe you win dog... :) congrats on being the shizz!!! B-)
  • Thank you. Well fought old sport.