Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ASSHOLE

edited October 2013 in General
This guys is awesome! he been hit like 15 time and he just made the biggest hit of the round on Shumi cause he hits him twice!
October 13, 19:01:28 Our brave kingdom TheASSHole (1:17) attacked Shumi Village (1:20) and conquered 1,618 planets.
Mission Success
(October 13, 19:01:28)
Spoils
Planets: 1,618
Platinum: 101
Civilians: 12,638
Energy: 0

Honor: 380

Losses
Soldiers: 0
Troopers: 0
Dragoons: 247
Fighters: 0
Tanks: 441
Tactical Fighters: 2,492

Our scans report that we killed about 18,440 enemy units.

Your forces arrive and find the enemy kingdom heavily defended. Your forces still outnumber them but only the battle will decided who is victorious. The two armies fight for a great time and after many cries of death and horror the battle is over. The victory is yours.

Our forces will take 9 hours to return home.

Comments

• asshole is like the worst kingdom I think i've seen in awhile.....shit power, shit defense.....for a top 5 kingdom was pretty bad at and not very scary....suiciding 600k power off of a top 10 kingdom and suiciding on him isn't impressive
  • sorry buddy but i dont think anybody can agree with you since he was having the best probe in the universe, alot of power and the best offense too. You just catch him after he got hit 15 times like a pussy and he was still having a better kingdoms then yours
  • nope not at all...infact your offense was....5th maybe 6th best this round. Meadows I think has the best offense at that point so you best pay attention to the universe before you make claims
  • Dats rite, U best!
  • asshole didnt even lift he was weak and horrible kd
  • mmmm....i dont think an horrible kingdoms can be first half of the round.....if yes so at least 98% of the kingdoms are horrible....
  • im going to pretend that was some sort of english u spoke there and say yes i agree asshole is horrible :)
  • lol.....you are just an idiot now asshole XD, swarm was #1 for a good long time until he got suicide broke and then...asshole got first after he made a deal not to be kt'd (which is lol). Then lost #1 when mercer broke him....then he got trained yet a true #1 kingdom
  • Forget all you noobs, he's an OG Rank 1 kd!
  • i wasn't rank 1 cuz i started late.
    sorry.
  • damn, when i die i want someone to make a thread commiserating my deeds

• He made his own thread FauSS. That's the bad thing about it, or the good thing.
  • This guy types like PanU
  • Chocolate? i can think of something with a similar colour to that which you talk alot off.
  • Chocolate? i can think of something with a similar colour to that which you talk alot off.
  • It wasn't that funny FLAMES....
  • i liked it, so blow me
  • This guy types like PanU

This one, this one was better.
  • edited October 2013
    i liked it, so blow me
    I wouldn't expect anything less from someone who refers to themselves as FLAMES.

Not my preference buddy, but I'll support your fight for Gay rights.
  • Gay jokes huh.....original man come on u can do better than that...maybe some your mom jokes next?
  • Gay jokes huh.....original man come on u can do better than that...maybe some your mom jokes next?
    Sure! Your momma is so fat....

Go fuck yourself.
  • Don't worry daru, it made me Lol, fuck the system :)
  • We will teach them their place Rohan.
  • We will teach them their place Rohan.
    **gets all gitty** it's like the rock an sock connection lol!
  • what happened to this guy? and cockbags
  • This guy got broke, went RR, got destroyed.

Cockbags went land D for a while.
  • October 16, 17:57:58 Our brave kingdom TheASSHole (1:17) attacked Shumi Village (1:20) and conquered 1,252 planets.

BOOM ASSHOLE STILL ALIVE
  • That isn't that fast...usually takes 9 months to break.

Just saying