Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHO IS THE A-HOLE THAT MADE BARCODE MAN DELETE!?!?!

edited October 2013 in General
He was my favorite out of all of you

I hope you all go to prison and get raped by a big black dude named "Debow"

Comments

• the funny thing is he didn't delete Asshole hit him, he raised all his res and rax, then the tick before he died he suicided everything on asshole and misseled him and almost nobody got land off him, it was pretty epic
  • May his spirit forever ride across the nightlands
  • Where is Rohan at? He could learn a thing or two about rage quitting with class.
  • rip barcode guy
  • It was me (meadows)
  • RIP barcode, you will be missed. Your communication skills were matched by none!

• RIP Barcode.
  • I am the ASSHOLE and i am feeling sorry for him :(
    Never want to hurt him....
    I hope he will forgive me
  • here the gift he give to me before his die!

October 10, 15:26:12 Our lands were just recently attacked by a missile strike from IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (1:11). They sent a total of 263 missiles and our shields destroyed 176 of them. The total damage done to our kingdom is 195 planets and 5,221 population.

Our military has lost: 145 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 12,074 laser dragoons, and 400 tanks.
    October 10, 23:45:46 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 7 of our residences were burned.
    October 10, 23:45:49 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (1:11)
    October 10, 23:45:51 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (1:11)
    October 10, 23:45:53 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (1:11)
    October 10, 23:45:56 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (1:11)
    October 10, 23:46:52 Forces from IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (1:11) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 1 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 560 laser dragoons, and 42 tanks.
    October 11, 03:42:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (1:11)
    October 11, 03:42:29 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 11 of our residences were burned.
    October 11, 03:42:32 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 11 of our residences were burned.
    October 11, 03:42:34 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (1:11)
    October 11, 03:58:35 Forces from IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (1:11) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 5 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 194 laser dragoons, and 19 tanks.
    October 11, 04:03:40 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 124,710 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    October 11, 04:22:20 Forces from IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (1:11) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 245 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 5,873 laser dragoons, and 731 tanks.
  • Where is Rohan at? He could learn a thing or two about rage quitting with class.
    hahahahah QFT
  • Well damn, RIP Barcode. Dude was awesome. And went out with a nice little bang. LOL
  • I just snapped at the irony of this title