Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The we aren't talking about WW, WW thread!

edited October 2013 in General
So how are things?

Comments

• Well, I'm the wolf...
  • the mods have already edited people's posts to give one side of the game an advantage

whats breaking another game rule going to change?
  • i'm a villager of a neighboring village and we have no werewolf problems you are all free to move in and join our wonderful community. except the werewolf.
  • I heard y'all had vampires though.
  • The mafia might try and move in to our town and kill us all!
  • I am dead :(
  • i'm a villager of a neighboring village and we have no werewolf problems you are all free to move in and join our wonderful community. except the werewolf.
    :(
  • I tried to play the game live with WWs and mafia. It kinda failed. Might work with about 20 people. Fun to see WWs killing mafia and the other way around
  • We did a live ww a while back sci set it up on some chat thing ww mod bot and all was pretty fun.
  • Fags. Gl witch. 2 wolves vs 19 villagers is impossible with inventor who uses same ability as priest (protect from ww) and twilight fan (jail cell).

Whatever fuck it
  • Lawl. U mad bro?
  • It was a pretty balanced game honestly.

I was actually more afraid of evil team being overpowered.
  • If the wolves didn't have to bite their 3rd person and the witch automatically was in contact with them, maybe it would be op. But the current setup is bs and setup for villager perma-win
  • you just suck
  • Just some luck moves by the Villagers. It wasn't OP.
  • Both sides have a good chance of winning, but Villagers got lucky this time.
  • I was evil both times and felt there was about a 1% chance of victory. Too many villager roles for how many baddies.

Flazer, you may be the worst ww player since raziel.
  • Just some luck moves by the Villagers. It wasn't OP.
    Luck? :p I called out Cory like I called out Walls the first time (before the Ghosted issue). Cory gave himself away :D
  • edited October 2013
    I was more talking about the robot being sent to save the inventor and it killing a werewolf. Also, you might have called him out but I was just stabbing blindly in the dark.
  • I was more talking about the robot being sent to save the inventor and it killing a werewolf. Also, you might have called him out but I was just stabbing blindly in the dark.
    I killed the ww bitch. Pussy ass invention malfunctioned.

never forget.
  • Yeah my boy DT took out zeal. The invention was given to somebody and they protected mages.
  • read both threads and who I directed my suspicion to

If you consider being right makes you a bad player, I guess thats why you are back playing SK,

to be the very best

like no one ever was
  • Dunno why dogtown killed me tbh, i didnt vote too aggressive or passive. I'm guessing someone who can spy on roles did it and then PM'd him or something? Dunno. Or he just shot in the dark and got lucky.
  • You just seemed fishy to me. Lucky guess is all.
  • Hey y'all

Shinings the wolfy >>
  • Just going to say that the inventions during this round of WW have been very average.

The inventor role should be one free of affiliations and thus you can be on the villager or werewolves side. (after all as the story goes, the villagers didn't like him).

The inventions should also be something like a risk/reward. It is a bit unfair to have as someone put it an extra good role. (protect/kill/role lookup etc)

The inventions should be something along the line of that you can perform x action however there is a chance that you could die or find yourself limited somehow.

tldr; nerf inventor
  • It's kind of obvious who the Witch and any potential WW is, imo. Hardly anyone votes to lynch them though.
  • inventions should be able to do things but inventions fail.

remember that.