Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are you currently playing?

Comments

• I still play eRepublik that Crash led us to over 2 years ago.
  • I played 10 mins of ffrk. Sound effects and music are the best part. I might play some more. We will see.

I'm gearing up for titan souls on Tuesday, and playing more pillars of eternity.
  • Is anyone here going to be getting killing floor 2? Comes out on early access next week I think.
  • I want to but I haven't looked at what it will be priced at. My friends are very cheap when it comes to paying for video game and the type of game isn't one I get unless I get to play with friends.
  • 8 hours 8 minutes...gta 5
  • I will get KF2 eventually. I still play KF and have like 5 DLCs for it
  • FFRK sounds like a must have... How is it free though? Sounds too good to be true
    like most other apps these days, there is a premi currency(gems) to purchase with real money to refill your health and stamina(instead of waiting), enlarge your inventories(fill steadily if you are active), purchase other things to help you lvl faster(as any new character starts at lvl 1)
  • Killing floor 2 will be $30
  • I have been watching the development. after the DayZ SA incident I doubt I will ever do an early access again
  • Titan souls is good. Its hard. But its a lot of fun. A streamlined experience.

Just finished act 2 of pillars of eternity.
  • Mortal Kombat X is amazing.

I spent 6-8 hours straight on it yesterday.
  • GTA V SONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

pcmasterrace

picking this up tonight!

Add me on xbox one guys?

King Rick James

• After the events that are unfolding---SK will not be on my list of games, not sure why i came back at this point. Might keep popping in forums and keep AIM installed. I like the people but the bots are out of hand and the actual player base are null
  • I'll see you on LOL tho. Only bots there get shut down hard!
    yeah, i can rekt bots
  • I will finish this round out though, since I started it

picking this up tonight!

Add me on xbox one guys?

King Rick James

Unfortunately I won't be able to play much for the next week or so.

Name: Xbox Snap TV
  • If I ever decided to take my xbox back from my brother I'll check it out

picking this up tonight!

Add me on xbox one guys?

King Rick James

Unfortunately I won't be able to play much for the next week or so.

Name: Xbox Snap TV
    lol is that your actual gamertag cause I've seen videos of people using names like that so people will be like DAMNT THAT XBOX SNAP TV and then boom, youre fucked lol..

shame I don't have Kinect to try that out :)

• After the events that are unfolding---SK will not be on my list of games, not sure why i came back at this point. Might keep popping in forums and keep AIM installed. I like the people but the bots are out of hand and the actual player base are null
    Bots kill playerbase.
    Im gaming Dragon Age atm as it is better than SK bots
    :((
  • I work at an old video game store while I'm in grad school and someone brought in a sega genesis and Shining Force 1 and 2. I bought them. I love shining force, it's a legacy of great intention
  • Lol, karna op
  • old school xmen vs capcom
  • only down side is that theres like xmen vs capcom 1,2, 3, 4, 5, street fighter 1, 2, 3, 4, street fighter vs marvel 1, 2 ,3, 4, 5 and so on. so many choices, which one to play

it just finished downloading. Stoked!

• man, I just can't get behind fighting games. a guy I work with plays and that's all he talks about, competitions and tournaments and whatnot
  • Also, worth adding this hear I suppose, tonight I will be trying out, for my first time, the Xbox One over ear Stereo Headset. I was gonna buy some way nicer ones but they were 60 bucks, and I got to try them in store they sounded great there cant wait to try em tonight
  • man, I just can't get behind fighting games. a guy I work with plays and that's all he talks about, competitions and tournaments and whatnot
    I had a rivalry with a guy on Tekken Tag, the original, at a movie theatre arcade in Oceanside, CA. People would actually get off the game for us and there would already be a crowd there to watch us go at it. This went on 2 times a week for about 3 months. When I left Cali I think he was up on me by 3.