Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Troy Farming?

edited September 2013 in General
Maybe I'm a little new to this...someone help me out here.

Mowakrown multi gets posted in PFs in Farming Thread. Mowakrown suicides. This happens:

September 21, 20:40:10 Our kingdom Mowakrown (1:12) bravely defended against Shumi Village (1:20) and lost 85 planets.
September 21, 20:41:01 Our kingdom Mowakrown (1:12) bravely defended against Shumi Village (1:20) and lost 69 planets.
September 21, 20:41:31 Our kingdom Mowakrown (1:12) bravely defended against Flying (1:14) and lost 55 planets.
September 21, 20:41:34 Our kingdom Mowakrown (1:12) bravely defended against Flying (1:14) and lost 45 planets.
September 21, 20:41:35 Our kingdom Mowakrown (1:12) bravely defended against Flying (1:14) and lost 35 planets.
Bit down the line...
September 21, 20:48:13 Our kingdom Mowakrown (1:12) bravely defended against Shumi Village (1:20) and lost 24 planets.
September 21, 20:48:15 Our kingdom Mowakrown (1:12) bravely defended against Shumi Village (1:20) and lost 23 planets.

So breaks 1-5 are the same 2 KDs in succession? And 1st breaker is also 2nd breaker and quad tapping?

I've seen people KT'd for less so help me out here...FARMING??

P.S. This is all rhetorical. C'mon, the entire Uni is sending out 800 Tanks for 10x4 Land and you're gonna quad tap a suicider for 800 Tanks? If this isn't farming, then what is?

I call farm and, if not, I call horse shyt.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that this propelled Shumi to 1/1 NW and Land with absolutely no loss. Total BS when every other KD up to this point has held WLs for fear of being KT'd for farming.

Comments

• Realistically it's got to be farming ( from a neutral position)

Farming is when a top player takes a unfair advantage from hitting a weak kingdom multiple times. Especially hitting 1st and 2nd and propelling him up the leader board to first place thus gaining 200 land for free. So in my eyes yes of course it's farming shining.it doesn't come any more obvious.
    If he had hit 1/6/7 then I think he could have got away with it. But hitting 1/2/6/7 is asking for attention.

Also flying hitting 3/4/5 is similarly just as bad.

Farming has only become a real issue because of the unfair advantage it has. In this instance a unfair advantage was given.

An opinion from a neutral ex sk player
  • yes that is definitely farming. he got first 2 hits which are huge chunks of free land. He got like 200 free land in total which gives him a solid rank 1, obviously that's farming. Also, Flying farmed too by getting 3,4,5 hit.

Also, Shining, what's the time stamp to Mowakrown's suicide?
  • If we go the short hand, no, we're not farming. Kkthnx bie :)
  • it's not farming.

he was a kt so people were watching him

he didn't suicide, he disbanded. ppl saw, got sok and killed him

when u look at a kt and it drops 70% of it's nw, u know it's free land
  • It's generally frowned upon for a large/top kd to take suicider land, especially more than one good hit. At one point ALs were trying to make an established rule about it, sort of like bash rules, but it didn't seem to go too far. How to handle it is usually just up to the round's alliances.
  • It's definitely farming. There is no question about it.
  • Not farming, don't make me make a meme!
  • edited September 2013
    You making a meme is irrelevant to the fact that this is farming. You are just lucky I'm not AL or you'd be KTd.
  • Except from what I got from sources, the multi PMed an unknown KD within Troy and let them know ahead of time that he was disbanding. That's enough of an unfair advantage...to take that many of the first hits is greedy.

Also, he was Troy's KT? I caught wind after he had already farmed and apparently been posted here in PFs. Would've been nice to at least receive a PM going "Hey, he's a Multi, we're KTing him" out of courtesy. Then, hit away. At least, that's how I've treated every one I found so far. Just respect and courtesy.

Troy was watching and waiting to hit before we knew he was a KT. Troy knew he was disbanding, just had to refresh and wait for NW drop. It's free land farming. Unfair advantage.

Meadows, nothing ever sticks cuz no one ever ALs back to back rounds, with good reason lol. It's just blatant and that much worse when the uni is so scarce.

Meh.
  • I have been killed for less and I have been forced to kill my Alliance mates for less.
  • You making a meme is irrelevant to the fact that this is farming. You are just lucky I'm not AL or you'd be KTd.
    I'd be KTed? Don't threaten me Mr. Monsta, I have not farmed anyone ;). I am merely stating my opinion regarding the legitimacy of the claim :).

and here is my meme, as promised:

• Also, I disagree with the farming claim. Just because you're a top KD it must be considered farming? What if it was a rank 100 kd or rank 250 that made the initial attacks? These claims have always been illegitimate because it's 100% bullshit. If someone suicides/disbands, you hit them, it's how the game is played. Unless you can provide IPvSK's, or even close log in times to tie in some sort of cheating, farming is a useless claim, always has been. There needs to be undeniable proof that a form of cheating has occurred, in this case there wasn't, it's a wasted discussion.
  • Can we be straight here, Mon was going to kt him troy already had a thread about him up idk if the als just hadn't talked yet or what mons mad because troy got the jump.

But beside that all of this depends on what the alliances at the time think of the rules. (in my alliances i only allow 1-2 hits per disbander suicider).

But theres always this grey area when I AL if the target is posted as a KT and disbands I don't stop my guy its more important to clear the board then it is to tell them wait just take 1-2 grabs...
  • It's a stupid player made rule, Rohan is correct. It's not sharing is caring time. Everyones mad because a kd was faster and they got shittier land. Suck it up. If there's cheating (as per matching ips etc) then that's farming. Which is why the guy was posted.
  • Yeah, I'd have to agree with Damdred. If he was a KT anyway and he disbands, the priority is to finish him asap so I wouldn't care if my top kingdom took first 2 or even 4 hits.
  • The fact this is being discussed is dumb the guy was going to be killed anyway and this rule even though it has merrit is situational. Also I failed on the guy first then he disbanded he knew he was gonna die ppl were just there and had wls ...man looking for an excuse to KT ppl who are beating you in score ROFL pathetic
  • Yea except we were probing him and gettin rdy to kt him... at which point he suicided it or w.e and told the uni chat... that being said I got his sok n sob etc but didnt grab him :p carry on
  • You all can fuck off. Ill do what I damn well please if you call it farming or not idc.

• SK has abandoned the farming rule so long as it fits certain criteria, who wants to KT someone who puts that much work into it? Thats impressive.
  • there is a farming rule stated by bcart.

if u even read the rules of sk.
    other than that, y would there be others.

u kt when it's obvious friend farming, alliance farming, etc.
    if u find a disbander and u hold back wls, ur a moron.
  • imo if your not actively killing multies, it is not good to go after people who hit suiciders extra
  • Guys it was me. I'm the farmer.

Your opinion on this topic is worthless though seeing as how you dont follow bcarts or playermade rules. Just saying.

Your opinion on this topic is worthless though seeing as how you dont follow bcarts or playermade rules. Just saying.

i follow bfarts rules.
    playerbased rules, heck make ur own and enforce them.
    only rule u need.
    "universal dominance is imminent'
  • I recall meadows saying she had the login for your account lol, pretty sure that breaks the carts rules ;)

I agree on the playerbased part of it, it just so happens that many ALs KT farmers.
  • i can tell my login to 100 people
    and it won't be breaking the rules

unless they login to it.
  • I DID!!!!!!!!!!
  • W.e walls... didnt "your alliance farm" last rd...