Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

my alliance will be 1000% better than sci's

edited December 2011 in General
proof: I dont say i will AL and lose to a group of noobs in the sector and end up joining some fgt's alliance :-p

also source

Comments

• LOL

You're really gonna AL?
  • ive ald at least 5x more than sci
  • My alliance will be 1000% better than Flazers...so its 1,000,000% better than Scis...

:)
  • proof: I dont say i will AL and lose to a group of noobs in the sector and end up joining some fgt's alliance :-p

also source
    When did that happen?
  • ive ald at least 5x more than sci
    Now you just need to keep your alliance past week 1 ;)
  • proof: I dont say i will AL and lose to a group of noobs in the sector and end up joining some fgt's alliance :-p

also source
    When did that happen?
    In Pandora.
  • I don't follow. I was assuming he meant that happened to me once, but I can't recall ever doing that.
  • I don't follow. I was assuming he meant that happened to me once, but I can't recall ever doing that.
    I think what he is trying to say is it happened in his universe, not in yours. We all have our own parallel universes running. SK allows us to communicate across universes. He is merely telling you that the Sci in his universe got raped hard. All you need to do in reply is say that in your universe, Flazer got DP'd by DF.
  • *grabs popcorn*
    I think what he is trying to say is it happened in his universe, not in yours. We all have our own parallel universes running. SK allows us to communicate across universes. He is merely telling you that the Sci in his universe got raped hard. All you need to do in reply is say that in your universe, Flazer got DP'd by DF.
    Lewsy, the drugs man. Lay off them a little bit.
  • *grabs popcorn*
    *Taps Crash on his right shoulder so he is unaware that I have taken a popcorn over his left shoulder. Tastes it to see if its sweet or savoury*
    Lewsy, the drugs man. Lay off them a little bit.
    It makes me feel like I'm a better player. That I beat you all. Otherwise I'm just another neg :).
  • when i grouped with you sci, you were ryan stiles and I was colin mochrie in 1:1, were excited and it never happened lol
  • I wasn't going to AL that round...
  • yeah you told me you were going to make an alliance and it never kicked off because we had officers in our sector and it would only cause huge problems trying to start your alliance
  • Wasn't that kind of a last minute, "well shit these all suck, lets make an alliance" type of things?
  • yeah since there were only crap alliances and you wanted to start something so people can join it
  • That was a fantastic set of group names though. Hahaha
  • I believe you also got ktd by our alliance after doing some crap lol
  • Well, if I play S1 I have some choices to make it seems. Can't we all just get along!

When it comes down to it, it's xNSx for lyfe tho.
  • Great talk.
  • Great Vagina.