Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What If BCart Was One Of Us?

edited September 2013 in General
I made a this thread about 8 or 9 years ago, wondering if BCart was one of us all along. What if he played every round, and what if he had other forum accounts. Conspiracy theories to both of these topics have been thrown around...but this is the most active I've seen the cart....ever probably. We all act like he is some deity that we can curse at and call names, but he is just a guy, what if he is one of you, or me?

Comments

• What if he rides the bus, like one of us?
  • edited September 2013
    Oh Cory, do you remember the BCart with the Darkwing Duck avatar? He was pretty active when he switched to that.

Would he be a stranger on that bus Sci?
  • Yes, was a grand time in the SKPFs history. The active Cart moderating threads with an iron fist.
  • edited September 2013
    Meh. He could very well possibly be. Although, I will say I'm glad I've seen him so much in such a short span of time. Keep it up, Cart!
  • edited September 2013
    The old school darkwing duck avy was clutch. But I only ever remember him posting random announcements a few times a year and for round changes. He was a little more active in the GHL forums for a time as well.

Shoot, I recall months going by during a round when he would be long gone. Wybo basically had to beg him for mod admin so he could appoint mods that were still around.

I wonder if he has any of the old forums backed up. I was gone when they switched over or the old ones got hacked or crashed.

Anyway, what if Dank was BCart?
  • edited September 2013
    I bet it's Rook. I bet @N1MrOoK is BCart.
  • I would say Sci.
  • Obviously its me. Also, I'm selling sk. Who wants to give me money?
  • Obviously its me. Also, I'm selling sk. Who wants to give me money?
    Give me your address and I'll mail some cash.
  • I estimate the price of the sk domain at around 3000 usd. I'll take 15k for it.
  • just a snob like one of us
  • price of sk domain is way less then that now
  • I would say Sci.
    Sci commented actively on this thread, it can't be him. I think T's got it down with Rook...tagged and everything and still no post here.
  • Shining knows.
  • poop

+postcountz (i need all i can get)
  • I would say Sci.
    Sci commented actively on this thread, it can't be him. I think T's got it down with Rook...tagged and everything and still no post here.
    Why would he be restricted from commenting on this thread?
  • I would say Sci.
    Why would he be restricted from commenting on this thread?
    He'd be embarrassed that we have seen through his charade and that we know his secret identity.
  • just throwin' this out there

• Wybo and I talk from time to time while we play something on xbl. He still hates this place as far as I'm aware.
  • I would imagine so, poor guy
  • Did I miss something? Why would wybo hate this place any more than the rest of us?
  • Did I miss something? Why would wybo hate this place any more than the rest of us?
    Yes.
  • edited September 2013
    Did I miss something? Why would wybo hate this place any more than the rest of us?
    I must have been gone also.
  • you miss almot everything bob dole...

i think bob dole is bcart he goes inactive for long periods of time and hes always wro....i mean he can't be bcart
  • Then that would be why I gave myself mod.
  • To fool us all! Trickery!
  • I bet he is Lynog.
  • My bet is that bcart actually posted the picture of his sister so that he could ban people while in actuality he really gets off to all the talk about it.
  • Actually, BCart has always been panthiestic uotuppia.