Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN: Skydragon

edited September 2013 in General
You disappoint me :p I give you a groupspot and you get yourself disabled!

Comments

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

at least when I have more than one kd I'm not retarded enough to get busted by the world's worst scan
  • Sorry, Zeal. I didn't log into the other kingdom exactly because I didn't want to risk this happening. Hell, I cleared all my history and cookies as well to doubly make sure, but still happened.

And Meadows, that's what annoys me even more. Hell, the rules state that two kingdoms can have the same IP as long as they don't interact in any way. The second one would've died in inactive war regardless..
  • Sorry, Zeal. I didn't log into the other kingdom exactly because I didn't want to risk this happening. Hell, I cleared all my history and cookies as well to doubly make sure, but still happened.

And Meadows, that's what annoys me even more. Hell, the rules state that two kingdoms can have the same IP as long as they don't interact in any way. The second one would've died in inactive war regardless..
    Something tells me this story is bullshit
  • I'm sure you had nothing to do with all the other disabled kingdoms either.

Regardless, the scanner won't ever bust you on IP.

Something tells me this story is bullshit
    Nah, it's not. First time I've ever been disabled, and it had to be the round in which I land in a sector that I'm happy with. Doesn't matter because it gives me more time with FFXIV when not working.
  • you were in my sector too. although i never logged in past kd creation. sux
  • You were "MULTI OVERLORD"? I originally thought that was Zeal when I first signed up, lol.
  • Sounds like a fun round already! Haha
  • edited September 2013
    Fuck you @MissMeadows and fuck you @SkyDragonX. This sector now has: PussyLand, who is bitching hardcore because our SL was late on nano's by one tick, and a bunch of other people I don't know.
  • hey i might survive out of noob, i have 100 tanks
  • Which is why you need to disband and train scis. It would workout better for everyone.
  • Well damn, Sky. -.-

I agree with above statement.

lol. ur funny, history and cookies to doubly make sure.

and yeah, ip doesn't get u busted, didn't u see last round, there were like 40 kingdoms with matching ip and didn't get busted.
  • I HAS SAME IP AS LAST ROUND AND I DID NOT GET BUSTED
  • STFU

nerd

lol
  • edited September 2013
  • hahahaha come on sky i thought you was a pro
  • edited September 2013
    Lol, Qwj.

@BCartFall

Don't worry too much about it. I know that you provide prompt replies and try and get the issue fixed quickly, but it's not needed.
  • STFU

nerd

lol
    IPs and tubes itt

there is not a chance in hell you got disabled for having the same IP as another KD, nomatter how much you say thats all it was. It wasnt. Its that simple
  • He was probably sending aid or messages or robbing mad banks while sending messages. Er, well maybe it WAS that simple?

there is not a chance in hell you got disabled for having the same IP as another KD, nomatter how much you say thats all it was. It wasnt. Its that simple
    Yeah, I agree. The only other thing I can think of is in relation to the username and how each kingdom was created. Just remembering a couple of things:

- Kingdom A (The first kingdom I created and let go inactive) was created using my mobile to sign up. Kingdom B (In Zeal's group) was created using my PC. I logged into Kingdom B using my mobile multiple times and don't remember clearing anything beforehand in it.

- Both usernames have the same first 7 characters, but Kingdom B was created using a new username with '1' on the end.

Doesn't matter anyway and will just delete the second one next time.
  • edited September 2013
    I disagree completely.

Yeah, I agree. The only other thing I can think of is in relation to the username and how each kingdom was created. Just remembering a couple of things:

- Kingdom A (The first kingdom I created and let go inactive) was created using my mobile to sign up. Kingdom B (In Zeal's group) was created using my PC. I logged into Kingdom B using my mobile multiple times and don't remember clearing anything beforehand in it.

- Both usernames have the same first 7 characters, but Kingdom B was created using a new username with '1' on the end.

Doesn't matter anyway and will just delete the second one next time.
    that i suppose is possible but highly unlikey, Email domains and similar users names in bulk is the only way ive ever seen cart turn anything red, sorry and the Lith IP he banned literally years ago. My guess would be you ran a script to make a small army for whatever reason and you forgot about the domains/similar bsgids. Either way its a noob move for a guy with your past Sky.
  • *Ashamed of myself*
  • Offensive names as well
  • edited September 2013
    Like in my sector, dirty KD named Radcliffe, RED KD CALLED Radcliffe!